Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, my apologies, it was completely silly to make one post and ask for several ratings :roflmao:

About the sponsors, I think we should try it from next season and see how it goes. So for 1976. The upcoming one stays the same

For the signings I would like to find something where all the best drivers are not taken by Tier1 teams. The n1 and n2 drivers slot creates some issues, that’s why I mentioned that I haven’t found a way yet to make it work properly. The only thing I was just thinking of is only : you can’t have 2 A driver.

The only thing I was just thinking of is only : you can’t have 2 A driver.
In that case, it might be a good idea to change the border between A and B class, so more drivers are A class. Because, the top teams also take all the good B drivers too, leaving the middle teams to pick among trash.

In that case, it might be a good idea to change the border between A and B class, so more drivers are A class. Because, the top teams also take all the good B drivers too, leaving me to pick among trash.
The borders between Class was in discussion some weeks ago and ends with this : keep it as it is. But yeah it could be a good idea.
A little bit more A drivers, and you can’t sign 2 A drivers

Honestly, just leave things as they are, maybe with exception of the sponsors. Though rather than making them easier to achieve, increase the payout for the risky picks. If you feel 1PP more is too much, consider having half points.

Last edited:
Ideas? Perhaps.
When a driver ends his contract, current manager can pay 2-3PP to re-sign the driver. Would be ok for top teams who want to keep them, but they lose PP and the slight advantage it would bring in upgrading the car.

Also, maybe we need to mix up the signing order. It has always been difficult to sign a good driver as a T3 or T4 team unless you get a good rookie pick. Even then, the bonus PP for a Class A or B driver isn't good enough to make up for starting the season with only 1PP on the car. Take it from someone who started the whole game in Tier 1, dropped to Tier 3 and 4 after a few seasons, and has seen Tier 2 only once or twice since then. I know how difficult it can be to excel, and to sign good drivers. Those of you who have been Tier 1 and 2 for a long time have gotten very lucky, being able to take all the top drivers every season.

Suppose a Tier 3 or 4 team could buy a higher signing position, say move up one slot for 2-3PP? But the PP would go to the Moderator, not the original holder of the signing position. That way, someone can't say no because he wants a certain driver.

Suppose a Tier 3 or 4 team could buy a higher signing position, say move up one slot for 2-3PP? But the PP would go to the Moderator, not the original holder of the signing position. That way, someone can't say no because he wants a certain driver.

Inb4 Meffs becomes the fastest team in F1 history through people buying higher spots

I disagree in keeping things the same, because there is no way for a mid team to get even one good driver, while the top teams get 2. Not sure if I'm willing to compete like that.

I'd agree that this was true for the first couple of season, when even as T1 team I ended up with mediocre drivers. But recently, there's a good bunch of decent drivers available imo. To me it rather seems you didn't know which ones were the real gems (no offense).

Don't even quite understand why you're complaining, the last 2 seasons you only just lost the T2 battle, both times against teams with lineups just as strong as yours. And before that you've been quite dominating with Clark.

Last edited:
But recently, there's a good bunch of decent drivers available imo. To me it rather seems you didn't know which ones were the real gems (no offense).
These decent drivers are the ones you'd put at the bottom of your wishlist. It's what neither the top teams, or the backmarker teams want. And they're just thrown at the teams in the middle who have no other option.
I'm complaining because, as you said, I had 3 seasons in tier 2, and I tried everything to get into tier 1 each season, aero, engine, reliability, all the lot, and nothing worked because I have an inferior lineup.

I chuckled when you mentioned Clark as I don't see how past success would stop me from having an opinion and fighting for the fairness and balance of the game.

With all those discussions, the lauch of the new season will be delayed a little (maybe a day or less) as I still need the sponsor buys and bets of some of you :confused: !

0beTVLK.png

1975 Formula One Season (1-3)

UyK9TBZ.png

Rtg768q.png

XWq7Lfs.png

HKhooWr.png

Lql51Xb.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

LfmZCc4.png

Can't believe a driver that died irl 2 seasons ago is faster than a driver who was A class only last season. And by 4PP?
Looks like Cevert is better than Clark as it is now..
Nice missing the sponsor by 1 place 2 times too.

Can't believe a driver that died irl 2 seasons ago is faster than a driver who was A class only last season. And by 4PP?
Looks like Cevert is better than Clark as it is now..
Nice missing the sponsor by 1 place 2 times too.
The first run of the game was sort of giving it away already, that drivers might develop quite well although they died irl. Cevert champ in '75, Bellof in '94, some 9 years after his death. Also worth to mention that Cevert was supposed to be Stewart's successor at Tyrrell.

D4dgOmI.png

1975 Formula One Season (4-6)

jnRJpWZ.png

zOWzixt.png

pwepaEp.png

jX9ilgD.png

bhbAUb1.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

jtneXxo.png

D5qr1YA.png

1975 Formula One Season (7-9)

HC9NBDk.png