AMS2 Formula Junior @ Südschleife, Tuesday 20th June 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
So, the server is up and...I'd highly recommend that everyone do a good amount of practice as the track is quite tricky to learn at first.

It's not certain, but it's very likely that I won't be able to participate tonight. I'm afraid I depend on my wife's work. So, I'm not sure if it's possible to put me in a "maybe" state.

It is tricky indeed, IMO particularly the first third of the lap, thrilling to get right though.

I'm on a very tight schedule tonight, still hopeful of making it , if I do it'll be very shortly before the start of the race - fortunately I've been putting the practice in so could just about cope by being thrown straight in :D

It is tricky indeed, IMO particularly the first third of the lap, thrilling to get right though.

I'm on a very tight schedule tonight, still hopeful of making it , if I do it'll be very shortly before the start of the race - fortunately I've been putting the practice in so could just about cope by being thrown straight in :D
Hope you can make it. I need to take my own advice and get some laps in!

Cool racing.
Results: https://simresults.net/230620-JN1
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 22-20-21 Result 230606-7bj - Silverstone_1975_No_Chicane - RaceDepart...png

Last edited:
That was great fun. Really tricky combo to be constantly pushing, but so rewarding when you got everything hooked up right. Reminded me a lot of racing in the AC group on FatAlfie's tracks.

So sorry for the wipeout in Race 2 @Paul_V - My game crashed in the first race and I really should have done a lap or two in the Qualy session of Race 2 as I got totally confused where I was and though it was the high speed right hander :(. Thankfully it got reset, but I think we both hit the ghost of Eric at the start.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.