rF2 Formula ISI 2012 @ Sepang - Mon 2nd May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for racing and @Jimlaad43 for organizing! Was cursing pretty bad after making the same mistake like 5 times in a row in the same corner but some fun driving towards the second half. Should have trusted my gut and started of with wets, those inters killed me in the second lap when it started raining

Just noticed that I didn't have the right audio output selected in discord, forgot I was in the call while driving, came back a while after the race finished and saw myself sitting in the discord on my own:D:redface:

Thanks to everyone who turned up yesterday. I'm glad practice was wet for so long because it actually meant the wet race wasn't a shock to us all. We didn't quite have the dry-wet strategic race I was expecting, but man was it fun either way, we all still needed to pit for tyre changes anyway.

Had a good time chasing and passing @Jasje on Lap 2 and @Michael Rudolf later that lap, then I just drove without making mistakes and watched the gap to the pack increase much more than expected. I'm just glad I sent everyone my setup because that gap could have been much bigger.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%