Resource icon

Skins Formula Hybrid | McLaren MCL33 2018 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks! God work! I've done some personal modifications.
Beautiful but...is yellow!
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_ks_barcelona_23-2-118-22-5-22.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently rss are going to add the halo to the formula hybrid.
All I can say is at this stage ,
yes we have created a version of the hybrid with a halo , but the halo is added to the main skins textures so it can be colored much easier when painting just the one texture ,
so the new version of the hybrid has new uvs and a new layout ,
I am not sure with any release schedule or planned release of any content.

Great job on this skin, thank you!
I just noticed that the logos on the rear wing are placed at the wrong angle
and because of that all 3 logos are pointing upwards ingame instead of being horizontal.

jJnUgnQ.jpg

Single little annoyance of mine: this is a trend i'm seeing a lot. I get it, "you found the face of the driver and went thru the trouble of making a custom driver and some kunos made cars have very transparent visors" but please try to match real life as much as possible and make visors non transparent. We rarely see the faces of the drivers in pictures, let alone videos. I corrected the visor of alonso's helmet and no longer see his face. Just like real life.

Single little annoyance of mine: this is a trend i'm seeing a lot. I get it, "you found the face of the driver and went thru the trouble of making a custom driver and some kunos made cars have very transparent visors" but please try to match real life as much as possible and make visors non transparent. We rarely see the faces of the drivers in pictures, let alone videos. I corrected the visor of alonso's helmet and no longer see his face. Just like real life.
All people make errors, me too. I just used a wrong alpha channel. I know that visors are not transparent ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.