Formula Hybrid 2020 BWT Racing Point 2020

Skins Formula Hybrid 2020 BWT Racing Point 2020 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you! Please tell me you're working on the Alfa as well? :laugh:
Maybe you should consider the more superior mod to RSS and check out ACFL F1 2020 mod. https://www.***********/produit/acfl-f1-2020-for-ac-v-1/
It has complete skins, all cars are different shapes, engine sounds are different team to team, textures are better, handling is better. Worth a look. I have both and can say. RSS has become the easy option. They are knocking out too many mods now all the same.

Maybe you should consider the more superior mod to RSS and check out ACFL F1 2020 mod. https://www.***********/produit/acfl-f1-2020-for-ac-v-1/
It has complete skins, all cars are different shapes, engine sounds are different team to team, textures are better, handling is better. Worth a look. I have both and can say. RSS has become the easy option. They are knocking out too many mods now all the same.
I myself have also both mods and in my opinion the rss is the better one. You are right that they have diffrent cars and sounds, but the cars aren´t
as detailed as the rss car. For example the HALO. It looks a lot better in the rss mod. Also the sound i think is more realistic in the rss mod. For myself its better to have one really good car, than some different cars that are only mediocre. For me the rss studio is one of the best quality studios for assetto corsa mods.
But it´s only my opinion and if there are people who likes my content i will create it.

Niklas

Objectively superior. I've had experiences with their F1 mods before and can't say I've been impressed enough to spend another 7eur on a pack with cut & paste physics.

And yes, I am working on the Alfa skin!

Unbenadddnnt.PNG

There seems to be a problem on your skin. I don't know about others but Paint.NET shows your main chassis files to be invalid. Also, when I put your skin alongside the skins of the other 2020 F1 grid, insane amounts of stuttering occur which does not happen if I don't include the Racing Point skin.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 159
There seems to be a problem on your skin. I don't know about others but Paint.NET shows your main chassis files to be invalid. Also, when I put your skin alongside the skins of the other 2020 F1 grid, insane amounts of stuttering occur which does not happen if I don't include the Racing Point skin.
This dds files are only png which are named like a dds. But for Assetto Corsa that shouldn t be a problem. If you want to edit it just name the dds as png! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.