Formula E Season 8 Pack (2022)

Skins Formula E Season 8 Pack (2022) 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content

FelixR1991

Premium
FelixR1991 submitted a new resource:

Formula E Season 8 Pack (2022) - Livery collection (6/11 done)

HtL70WX.png

I am making a pack of all Season 8 Formula E liveries, which I recreate for matching GT3 cars. They are not direct copies, rather liveries "inspired by" their real-life counterparts.

This project is not yet finished, but I will update this pack with new liveries once I finish making them. Currently, 6...

Read more about this resource...

grazie per le tue parole! Mi spiacente, so solo un po italiano...

I will respond therefore in English. First I will finish up this pack. I do not know whether I will do F1 liveries too. Mostly because there are already a lot of good F1-inspired liveries out there that you can use.

grazie per le tue parole! Mi spiacente, so solo un po italiano...

I will respond therefore in English. First I will finish up this pack. I do not know whether I will do F1 liveries too. Mostly because there are already a lot of good F1-inspired liveries out there that you can use.
Thank you, for All your good work.
You will do with your spare time as you please, of course.

Do not anyone master you :)

This all looks good, but I dont know how to add these in the game. I havent got any dlc-s, I added the files in the ACC folder, but nothing changes. What should I do?
You will need to extract the "Assetto Corsa Competizione" folder, copy/paste it into your Documents folder. I've set it up so that it would automatically add the liveries into the correct folders by adding them together.

Alternatively, you can go into the folders and manually copy/paste them into the corresponding folders found in your ACC folder in Documents

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 196 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 127 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 134 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.1%
Back