Formula 800 – F1 2022 Skin Pack

Skins Formula 800 – F1 2022 Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matthew327 submitted a new resource:

Formula 800 – F1 2022 Skin Pack - A complete F1 2022 fantasy grid for the Formula 800 mod.

My biggest work yet!

A complete set of custom liveries for the Formula 800 mod (download link included in the .rar file). Some of them more, some of them less realistic.

Red Bull Racing
View attachment 523464
Nothing special to say here, a clean and simple translation of the well-known design to the new car.

Mercedes
View attachment 523466
This one's a little different. Replaced Petronas sponsoring with Aramco, complete with new custom colour...

Read more about this resource...

pixelated
20211213210925_1.jpg

Hello, Thank you for sharing your work with all of us. Unfortunately, I can't enjoy it; I have the same issue as Nemanjax1. In fact, I have the sane problem with the stock skins as well so I doubt the error is on your side.

Any suggestions/pointers would be greatly appreciated. And...

Thank you again for sharing your work,

FraPP!!!

Attachments

• AC Formula 800.jpg
    AC Formula 800.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 103
Hello, Thank you for sharing your work with all of us. Unfortunately, I can't enjoy it; I have the same issue as Nemanjax1. In fact, I have the sane problem with the stock skins as well so I doubt the error is on your side.

Any suggestions/pointers would be greatly appreciated. And...

Thank you again for sharing your work,

FraPP!!!

That seems to be an issue with the car encryption. Do you have the Custom Shaders patch installed?

Hello, i have Just started so im new to mods and i got the content management and a shaders patchwork forgot the name. Is this only the liveries so i need to download the cars seperstly or if i install this i can drive of the get go? Please send the link for the separate car downloads if thats the case.

Hello, i have Just started so im new to mods and i got the content management and a shaders patchwork forgot the name. Is this only the liveries so i need to download the cars seperstly or if i install this i can drive of the get go? Please send the link for the separate car downloads if thats the case.
This is just the skins. There's a .txt file inside the download that contains the link to the car.

The download link inside the RAR file no longer works . Can you sent the Download link again please.
No link?
Too bad my HHD had crashed and all Assetto Corsa mods/tracks and the Game were on it, bit by bit I was able to find/download almost all my mods and tracks back..only this one (Formula 8000) not....

No link?
Too bad my HHD had crashed and all Assetto Corsa mods/tracks and the Game were on it, bit by bit I was able to find/download almost all my mods and tracks back..only this one (Formula 8000) not....
Sorry mate, missed your message! I wasn't able to find a working download link. Let me get back to you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.