Formula 3 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 3 World Championship 2022 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Formula 3 World Championship 2022 - Drive as Ciao Collet in the F3 2022 Championship

0oQMCWb.jpg

Formula 3 World Championship 2022

Drive as Ciao Collet for MP Motorsport in the 2022 Formula 3 Championship

This is a custom championship built around a collection of skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people in the Assetto Corsa modding community.

All credits can be found at the end of this page.

Features
  • Average 7-lap races...

Read more about this resource...

When I open the F3 2022 Season.champ.json file I get these lines of text and in the user championship section of CM there were the FHs.

Attachments

• Bild_2022-12-06_150446871.png
    Bild_2022-12-06_150446871.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 43
When I open the F3 2022 Season.champ.json file I get these lines of text and in the user championship section of CM there were the FHs.
You're absolutely right. Content Manager's championship editor is horrendously buggy, and reverts/mixes its changes randomly. If I'm working on the rounds and it's reverted the grid, and I save it, it overwrites something without me knowing.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Hi Geraint,

really would like to try this, but Im having trouble getting the extra tracks from sharemods.

are their any other ways to get these tracks please ?

Cheers.

Can you post a screenshot of the F3 car with the skins?

Secondly, navigate to Content > Miscellaneous > User Championships > Formula 3 Championship, and take a screenshot too.

It should look like this:

XrZzMor.png
sorry but something does not add up, the car you linked is a rss 3 v6 car from RaceSim studios. and the one you send a picture of is a dallara F3 2018?
can i maybe contact you on discord? if that makes it easier ? i do also have some question about the f1 22 carrer

Last edited:
sorry but something does not add up, the car you linked is a rss 3 v6 car from RaceSim studios. and the one you send a picture of is a dallara F3 2018?
can i maybe contact you on discord? if that makes it easier ? i do also have some question about the f1 22 carrer
I've just renamed it to its real life name - it's still an RSS 3 V6. Throw up some photos and I'll be able to help out

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.