Login or Register an account to download this content
GuzikGP submitted a new resource:

Formula 3 Championship 2020 - #F3#Championship#Formula 3#2020 #rss

Hello there :)
This is my project of F3 2020 Championship
21 opponents, Race Format : Practice 20 min > Quali 12 min > Race 12 laps

View attachment 413883
All you need is :
  • CAR- Formula RSS 3 V6 (This car is free)
  • Assetto Corsa dlc - Dream Pack 2 and Red Pack for Barcelona Circuit and Red Bull Ring
View attachment 413885...

Read more about this resource...

I fell in love with Formula 3 right this weekend. Aspirated engines, beautiful models, unfortunately only 380 hp but anyway. Looking for F-3 and F-2 mods for AMS and AC, this is the first 2021 project I've found. Thanks for this contribution to the community!!

Do we have anything similar for Automobilista as well?

Great week everyone

This looks like a great mod!

However, I'm getting error messages saying I'm missing the gp layout for both red bull ring and barcelona. Manually checked the files and they are there, and even loaded into barcelona from the base game. Any idea what could be causing this?

This looks like a great mod!

However, I'm getting error messages saying I'm missing the gp layout for both red bull ring and barcelona. Manually checked the files and they are there, and even loaded into barcelona from the base game. Any idea what could be causing this?
Hi maybe try Another CSP version like 1.7.4 or you have track mode who block it.

Hi maybe try Another CSP version like 1.7.4 or you have track mode who block it.
Just reverted to CSP version 1.7.4, nothing changed. What do you mean by track mode? I know I have the Gp tracks downloaded. There will be a file that says "ks_red_bull_ring", and then inside that, a "ui" file, which will contain both "layout_gp" and "layout_national". Is that what is supposed to be there and what the mod is looking for?
Thanks!

Edit: Apparently steam decided not to download the dlc files to the right folder, so I logged out and back in and it triggered the download, so I'm assuming that will fix it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea