Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This is how I felt after the race at Pau:
giphy.gif

So I will say:
giphy.gif

Because I don't want another one of these:
giphy.gif
Macau? :roflmao::roflmao:

Hey Tariq, not sure if I'm missing something but maybe there's a mistake on the signups? I signed up earlier but it seems my name isn't on the sign up sheet. Any ideas? :)

Hello guys, I am experiencing loads of problems with my PC, and I have to decline for today.

I hope I can fix it for tomorrow for the Ferrari challenge. Too bad I loved those Formula 3 cars :(

I am currently completely reinstalling it on a separate new SSD :geek: (to solve all the issues I have with the current install)... but this morning before I had to go to the office I could not reboot on the old one where AC is installed... :confused:. The objective was to keep new and old installs alive to avoid being without PC during the install but it might be that I lost that target.

Repair-a-Broken-Computer-drill-300x204.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello guys, I am experiencing loads of problems with my PC, and I have to decline for today.

I hope I can fix it for tomorrow for the Ferrari challenge. Too bad I loved those Formula 3 cars :(

I am currently completely reinstalling it on a separate new SSD :geek: (to solve all the issues I have with the current install)... but this morning before I had to go to the office I could not reboot on the old one where AC is installed... :confused:. The objective was to keep new and old installs alive to avoid being without PC during the install but it might be that I lost that target.

Ouch. Never a dull moment when you have to mess about fixing windows. Good luck with the battle, hope you emerge victorious :p

That sucks man :( that's no problem.
I hope you get it sorted out soon and get back to racing again :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.