Resource icon

Misc Formula 2 2023 Season Mod Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm really disappointed at you. First of all this is not even 2% of a mod. Not a single 2023 F2 car livery, Apart from Hitech and Carlin every single car is Felipe Drugovich's 2022 F2 car. And even Hitech and Carlin are 2022 ones. And don't even get me started with using my Fittipaldi and Vesti helmets without my permission (not even mentioning it).
You always start some mod and give up 3 minutes after and upload it and then forget you ever did it. This mod doesn't include anything yours (only changing drivers names and pictures doesn't count because you present it as a full mod). You cannot ask for help and expect everyone else to do everything for you.
I defended you but you really disappointed me.

I'm really disappointed at you. First of all this is not even 2% of a mod. Not a single 2023 F2 car livery, Apart from Hitech and Carlin every single car is Felipe Drugovich's 2022 F2 car. And even Hitech and Carlin are 2022 ones. And don't even get me started with using my Fittipaldi and Vesti helmets without my permission (not even mentioning it).
You always start some mod and give up 3 minutes after and upload it and then forget you ever did it. This mod doesn't include anything yours (only changing drivers names and pictures doesn't count because you present it as a full mod). You cannot ask for help and expect everyone else to do everything for you.
I defended you but you really disappointed me.
I know mate, I shouldn’t have uploaded that mod in first place, and it was only a beta version, but completely forgot that mod.....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.