"Free Practice 1"
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 15 (excluding instructor)
Cars: FC1 2014 season - Brackley GP, Enstone GP, Scuderia Maranello
Cars download: click here
Booking: 18:00 GMT
Drivers Briefing + Q&A: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 19:30 GMT
Debrief: 20:30 GMT
Estimated end of event: 20:45 GMT
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
- Teamspeak is mandatory during this event - headphones/speakers + mic.
- Different event type than usual.
- Attendance required at this Free Practice session or Free Practice 2 to be eligable to participate in the race event on the 28.09.14.
- Sign ups for sure attendees for the race on Sunday will be given priority.
- Only one participation in either FP1 or FP2 is necessary, the contents are the same.
- Featured drivers briefing.
- More interactive event than usual.
- Time of day will be set at 14:00h.
- Disabled grip dynamics.
- Penalties will be enabled during this event.
- Tyre wear will be set to 40% /// subject to change
- Max number of participants limited due to performance concerns.
- Performance warning: 2 out of 3 cars don't have extra LODs and will cause more GPU load than usual.
- Performance warning: racing with AI will cause exceptional high CPU load.
- Visit the 24/7 server from Tuesday to test this combination.
- Explanation of event format and sign up procedure.
- Reiteration of safe driving.
- Analysis of car behavior.
- Driving & setup discussion of F1/Formula cars.
- Analysis of track and overtaking opportunities.
- Question & Answer session.
- Practice session: driving and race start practice.
- Interactivity and dialog between attendees.
- Debrief and sharing of lession learned.
- Server will be up, close to or at 18:00 GMT.
- Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
- Sign up window closes at 17:30 GMT sharp.
- Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
- Mechanical damage set to 0%.
- Fuel consumption set to 100%.
- Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
- Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying.
- For custom car liveries click here.
- For car setups click here.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race. It's not about the results, it is meant to be fun.
- Priority access: if the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
- If you haven't already: buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.
- Georg Siebert (instructor)
- Benni Strunk
- Catalin Sasu (r s 23 - 11:22)
- Christoph Wohlkönig (pre)
- Ronny Nunez
- Tomi Manninen
- Frédéric Garnier
- Rob Sharp
- Henri Sinik
- Kristoffer Somby
- Michal Moravec
- John Spillers
- Liviu Tiron
- Juan Toca
- Nathan Pearce (r s 23 - 23:38)
- Emil Praga
- ------ reserve ------
- Dion Vais (pre)