Resource icon

Apps Formula 1 Leaderboard and Widgets 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
View attachment 511143

I don't know how to set the team names and colors according to what, can you shoot a guide video?
Hello,
I describe how it works in the description. You have to edit the file teams.ini:

teams.ini configuration​

Each line contains the following information about each driver in order separated by a colon ":"
  • Team Name
  • Name of the image files inside ui/teams/ and ui/cars/ with the team color (without file extension)
  • Name of the image files inside ui/numbers/ (without file extension)
  • Driver Name
Cheers

Last edited:
Just edit the file with any text editor, then each line in the file has the format described here:

teams.ini configuration​

Each line contains the following information about each driver in order separated by a colon ":"
  • Team Name
  • Name of the image files inside ui/teams/ and ui/cars/ with the team color (without file extension)
  • Name of the image files inside ui/numbers/ (without file extension)
  • Driver Name

Like this for example:
Alpha Tauri:alpha_tauri:10:Fabio Rafaello
Cheers

Non riesco a risolvere il problema dei 20 piloti in griglia
se aumento il numero a 21, 22 .... ecc, i piloti sotto la ventesima posizione non vengono visualizzati
come posso risolvere?
Grazie

Hi, great great work but I have two problems.

1) The driver in front of me (name and car's icon) is always the same from the beginning of the race. Time works ok.
2) I drive against the 20 official F1 drivers (21 drivers for race) and the 21 icon is missed.

Thanks in advice.

20211213103037_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I absolutely love this app. I just wish that there was a way to scale the widgets because the comparison widget is too big for me on my 1080p screen. I am also having the same problem as the person above. I would also like to note that for names with accented characters like Pérez, the team colors change randomly to whatever other team colour is closer to it on the leaderboard, but will eventually change to the proper team color. I also want to note that the driver widget does not work properly unless the driver comparison widget is enabled also, all it will do is display your name, the rolex logo, and red/green arrows but nothing else without the driver comparison widget enabled.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I tried to modify the team.ini file but nothing happens, also I would like to add the teams logos to show to the leaderboard visualization, how do I do that please?

bonjour , je me permets de prendre contact avec vous car je suis impressionné du travail que vous avez accomplie avec cette application je suis manager d'une association de formule 1 (FSW Formula Simracing World) je me sert de votre application lors de nos stream je l'exploite à 100% teams, name, colors, photo de la voiture. mais au vu de l'evolution de l'overlays 2022 je cherche à retrouver quelques choses de similaires.
Je suis arrivé à modifier votre code pour arriver a remmettre les tailles des fenêtres a des dimensions plus petite pour le stream
mais je n'ai pas vos capacités concernant l'evolution de cette application avec l'overlays 2022

Voici le thème que j'aimerais obtenir
Je vous remercie par avance du temps que vous y passerais et je suis sur que la communauté apprécieras également

Je suis pret à vous faire un don pour le travail que vous effectuerais si cela peut vous motiver à le faire

je vous souhaite une bonne continuation
Romain Seignour

Hi there,

I tried to modify the team.ini file but nothing happens, also I would like to add the teams logos to show to the leaderboard visualization, how do I do that please?
you need to make a same name in the skin folders inside team.ini inside the app
inside this file you have the architecture for construct you proper names and logo and miniature is not easy but i look this subject if you have a question and the authors is not here i can help you
i come back tommorow for see you answer bye

hello, I allow myself to contact you because I am impressed with the work you have done with this application I am the manager of a Formula 1 association (FSW Formula Simracing World) I use your application during our streams I exploit it at 100% teams, name, colors, photo of the car. but given the evolution of the 2022 overlays I am looking to find some similar things.
I managed to modify your code to manage to reset the sizes of the windows to smaller dimensions for the stream
but I don't have your abilities regarding the evolution of this application with the 2022 overlays

This is the theme I would like to get
I thank you in advance for the time you would spend there and I am sure that the community will also appreciate

I am ready to donate to you for the work you do if it can motivate you to do so

The best of wishes for the future
Romain Seignour

ha yes and I almost forgot, in your applications there are 3 banners
the tower
the comparison driver
and the best lap
the qualifications functionality is not present we are not looking to have Q1 Q2 Q3 it is not necessary to go that far assetto corsa and acsm does not manage this functionality very well

Hey @romain seignour, I'm glad you like the app. I wish I had time to polish it further but right now I won't work on it anymore. I don't have the game installed and developing this is very tedious and takes too much time that unfortunately I don't have.
Good luck

Hi, I'm trying to race with 22 cars but for some reason only the first 20 number positions show up leaving P21 and P22 without the position number. Is there any way I can fix it?

This looks like a great and well-made app. Would it be possible to add a lap timer to be used either seperately or during practise/race similar to what I have done in post here:

If you need any of the assets please contact me, I'd be happy to work with you.
Hello Josap11: if you can send me a message i want work a little with you if you want
look sra channel on youtube and fsw race we have use this overlays for made the 2022 version
and we have a little problem for add the tyre on the leaderboard and i would know how you have make you board for the qualification is so sexy
thanks in advance
Romain

Hello there, first of all, thank you for all your work.

In the app, it only appears the first 20 drivers, and when modding the teams.ini for more than 20 drivers, suddenly, the app stops suddenly and I have to reinstall again.

I don't know what to do to solve this.

Thank you very much for your work

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes