Formula 1  1988 - Overlays ( Preview )

Misc Formula 1 1988 - Overlays ( Preview ) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gaby71 submitted a new resource:

AC: Senna 1988 - Overlay ( Preview ) - Preview

----------------------- VIDEO --------------------------

We have created for SimHub this exclusive 1988

Remembering the year 1988.... It is an exclusive version where we can relive this spectacular Formula 1 season 1988 aboard the best car and the best driver of all time with absolute accuracy!

The OLIVETTI - LONGINES brands responsible for the official times of the season have been recreated in this version.

1. Times by...

Read more about this resource...

This is unreal. Thank you very much. Now I can enjoy my F1 vintage seasons in full.

PS: It would have saved me DAYS of search work if I just knew that this requires the Gary Swallow dll file in order to work. I almost gave up. So few instructions in these mods.

Last edited:
The way I got this amazing addon to work (finally).

1. Installed all the files to Simhub\Dashtemplates (the package that had djson files)
2,. Went to SimHub dash studio and activated the dash from "Import new board", then chose monitor.
2.Installed Gary Swallow Plugin and followed the instructions with all the files and fonts. (GS TV Style leaderboard)
3.Set my Content Manager to open AC on a window (doesn't work in fullscreen mode)
4.Activated the dashboard on Simhub

It'd be nice if these mods had a little bit more instructions.

Still haven't managed to get any Simhub overlays work for the modern F1 mods. They obviously need some sort of different plugin which is probably some kind of secret too. Absolutely NONE of those overlays that are downloadable have any kind of proper, detailed instructions. :D

Thanks again for this wonderful addon. Amazing how much it improved the authentic experience.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 404 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 274 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.6%
Back