Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

S4 version: Lightbar... :whistling::whistling::whistling:
If your making ambulance and fire services liveries to be honest be pretty pointless without the lightbar ,
these 2 versions alone with the lights would get used way more than say a UPS or something similar , people just love flashing lights , maybe use the headlights settings on them to make them flash when you want ,
and like @garyjpaterson mentioned a few days ago in discord , drive people crazy :p

The 12 year old in me wanted to put two hand prints :roflmao:

75t1kAsh.jpg
this would be cool left inside the main PSD templates , as a optional layer kinda like the Caterham mod ,
all vans get dirty :D

or just as the normal _dirt layer
Its both.

I have some 'permanent' dirt baked into the normal texture - very subtle, you only see it if you're looking for it. IMO, its nicer than looking brand spanking new.

Then of course, there is a much more aggressive dirt layer that builds up when you go off track.

But all the layers are organised in the templates, so if people want to remove the dirt altogether (or make their own, with more dirty jokes :p), they are more than welcome :)

Yessir! Lightbar is a must for this one. Totally agree. It just looks naked without it.
wz2VwYt.png

Never mind the awful quality of the screen and the dodgy PS job :cautious:, just showing the difference...

If you put the lights in digital instruments as leds you can make them flash at different rates, rpm trigger at 50rpm only downside is you can’t turn them off unless you stall the van..
Oh nice I never thought of that, I'm using the headllight flash function just now (which means you can't turn them off anyway, you just have to wait for it to run its course).

Never realised digital instruments can flash? Will have a look :thumbsup:

Edit* yeah I remember now, RPM indicators can flash at a certain RPM, I did it for the 55!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%