Ford Spec Racer for Assetto Corsa

Cars Ford Spec Racer for Assetto Corsa 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is this car supposed to be twitchy? Me and my friends have driven it and find it really hard to control.
It's supposed to be somewhat twitchy but not THAT much. As it is, it's twitchier than 60s formula cars. I beleive there is somehting off with the tyres, I replaced the Luts and Tyres.ini by some others i generated for a similar spec'd car and it worked substancially better without being glued to the tarmac. It's quite an enjoyable car!

Last edited:
It's supposed to be somewhat twitchy but not THAT much. As it is, it's twitchier than 60s formula cars. I beleive there is somehting off with the tyres, I replaced the Luts and Tyres.ini by some others i generated for a similar spec'd car and it worked substancially better without being glued to the tarmac. It's quite an enjoyable car!
EDIT: I solved the problem below by re-unzipping and reloading the car. However, I still have an insane tendency toward oversteer even at slow speeds, off-throttle, and off-brake. I wonder if a better tire model would solve some of these issues.

Which tire model did you end up using? And/or could you please share your tire files? I get the "Fix Car" page below when I go to run via Content Manager. I just bought a Gen2 Spec Racer Ford, so I'm very excited to try this out!
1712365800391.png

Last edited:
EDIT: I solved the problem below by re-unzipping and reloading the car. However, I still have an insane tendency toward oversteer even at slow speeds, off-throttle, and off-brake. I wonder if a better tire model would solve some of these issues.

Which tire model did you end up using? And/or could you please share your tire files? I get the "Fix Car" page below when I go to run via Content Manager. I just bought a Gen2 Spec Racer Ford, so I'm very excited to try this out!
View attachment 744286
That error means tyre.ini header and content is conlicting.

I pieced together these tyres a while ago, i don't remember if i used the tyre machine and edited the curves from another model I did, these tyres were initially made for the Global GT lights, should be quite grippy... i just packed all the ini files and uploaded them anyway.
https://uploadnow.io/f/wW0GKCS

If RD withold the link i'll dm it to you.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back