Cars Ford RS200

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 223075

Private mods are made from 0. I try to fix and improve cars that have various bugs and upload it.

Greetings!
This model is taken from where ? Made from scratch ? I personnaly think it's a conversion. When i saw textures like on your car i know it's a conversion (or textures taken from other games but i really doubt you spent hours and hours to match the uv mapping.....)

This model is taken from where ? Made from scratch ? I personnaly think it's a conversion. When i saw textures like on your car i know it's a conversion (or textures taken from other games but i really doubt you spent hours and hours to match the uv mapping.....)
I think you misunderstood the above comment.

I'm saying that a car made from scratch is usually private.... This one is not private since I shared it with you, so I didn't make it from scratch. The car model is from Codemaster. What I am trying to do is fix and try to tweak it to work in AC, as it had a lot of flaws.

And there is still more work to be done.

I think you misunderstood the above comment.

I'm saying that a car made from scratch is usually private.... This one is not private since I shared it with you, so I didn't make it from scratch. The car model is from Codemaster. What I am trying to do is fix and try to tweak it to work in AC, as it had a lot of flaws.

And there is still more work to be done.
So you publicly confess that this is stolen? Jesus f.... christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 59.1%