Ford Mondeo Racing [1998 BTCC] | Ford Mondeo Supertouring/VRC Fortix Mando

Skins Ford Mondeo Racing [1998 BTCC] | Ford Mondeo Supertouring/VRC Fortix Mando 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
DannyDotCom submitted a new resource:

Ford Mondeo Racing [1998 BTCC] | Ford Mondeo Supertouring/VRC Fortix Mondo - This went much longer than expected

Didn't expect something that's seemingly so simple to be so complicated.

This took me about 3 post-work nights to finish, not because of the complexity of the template but because it was such an old livery (Hey, did you know that 1998 is 25 years ago? Mad, huh.) that some of the sponsor logos are not easily found on Google Image search. Had to reach out to people to find them and even then a couple of them are so obscure I had to remake the logo from scratch. Not to mention trying to work...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Danny, great skins - the logo/shape accuracy is outstanding! It looks to me like you have gone with white for the flashes and text - my recollection (and images I could find) is that those were a metallic silver/light grey - any thoughts on an alternative variation?

Hey Danny, great skins - the logo/shape accuracy is outstanding! It looks to me like you have gone with white for the flashes and text - my recollection (and images I could find) is that those were a metallic silver/light grey - any thoughts on an alternative variation?
I don't think alternate variation is in the books, nor changing it completely; I mostly want to go with what most people would only see without getting too pedantic about it, so white it was, although it wasn't completely #FFFFFF white, grey-ish white is probably the correct term of it. Thanks though :)

hi do you maybe have a link for the car
VRC's Fortix Mando, it's a paid mod.

DannyDotCom updated Ford Mondeo Racing [1998 BTCC] | Ford Mondeo Supertouring/VRC Fortix Mondo with a new update entry:

Final interior logo adjustments

I did say that I don:t want to be too pedantic about miniscule details, yet here I am being pedantic. Such a hypocrite, am I...? :roflmao:

- Replaced the Virtual Racing Cars logo on the dashboard with Auto Trader logo
- Adjusted the size of Ford Team Mondeo logo and the Sparco steering wheel logo

Overwrite if necessary.

Before
look at this goofy ahh stickers
View attachment 628911View attachment 628914

After
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Danny!

With the new 1.1 update VRC released I noticed that the new positioning of the velcro window strips cuts off the driver name on the right-hand window. Left side is fine.

1676999911197.png

Not a major issue of course, but figured you'd like to know.

Cheers :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 89 58.6%