Ford GT40 - "Dean #4" Livery

Skins Ford GT40 - "Dean #4" Livery X.XX

Login or Register an account to download this content
a great car with great skins... what else ? :)
To be honest with you, I hadn't really planned on any of these. Over a weekend about two weeks back I had the urge to do something in Photoshop, had just watched an Alan Mann Trophy race and just happened to be having a go with the GT40 at mantasisg's version of Goodwood Circuit (recommend), a "perfect storm" of sorts...the BP #3 livery was the result. I then realized that you couldn't really put a decent grid together with the skins available for the GT40, and two weeks later...

...and I've got at least a good two or three more to get it out my system, assuming I stop searching the internet for more photos... :D

• Deleted member 197115

Single skin pack instead of 100+ individual uploads would have worked much better.

Single skin pack instead of 100+ individual uploads would have worked much better.

100+? Really?

It's only nine and this way people can select what they want to download instead of having to delete things they may not want in a pack. Total download size would be comparable either way. As well, if you look at the file version history for each, you will see these are updates to skins that have been completed and uploaded over a period of two+ weeks, I just issued final updates to all this evening.

Do you complain at free beer parties?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes