Ford Fiesta Rally2 - Ken Block - Rally Barbados 2020

EA Sports WRC Ford Fiesta Rally2 - Ken Block - Rally Barbados 2020 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
JRodrigues27 submitted a new resource:

Fiesta Rally2 - Ken Block - Rally Barbados 2020 - Ford Fiesta Rally 2 - Ken Block/Alex Gelsomino - SOS Rally Barbados 2020 v1.0, by JRodrigues

Ford Fiesta Rally 2 - Ken Block/Alex Gelsomino - SOS Rally Barbados 2020 v1.0, by JRodrigues

This mod replaces Livery #2 of Ford Fiesta Rally2.

Ken Block/Alex Gelsomino entered the 2020 SOS Rally Barbados with a Ford Fiesta Rally2 and won the Rally. That would be their last rally with a Ford, after 10 years associated with the brand.

To install the mod, just copy the .pak file to EA SPORTS WRC\WRC\Content\Paks folder; To uninstall, just delete the same file.

This mod works better with...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

let me start off by saying thank you for making the mod and publishing this mod.

However, possibly due to my own incompetence, when I tried to launch the game with the mod installed, the game promts the "game files currupt" error. When the mod is removed, it works fine again.

Am I doing something wrong or are you doing something wrong? ;)

Hi there,

Thank you for letting me know! Will try to find what is happening later today. Will let you know, and provide an update if necessary. If would be good if someone ele can confirm the issue.

Hi,

let me start off by saying thank you for making the mod and publishing this mod.

However, possibly due to my own incompetence, when I tried to launch the game with the mod installed, the game promts the "game files currupt" error. When the mod is removed, it works fine again.

Am I doing something wrong or are you doing something wrong? ;)
Hi there again,

I've tried again in my PC and it all works ok. Have asked another friend to try the car and it also works ok for him, so that is kind of odd. Do you have any other mods installed, and if so, do they work ok?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.