Flame fix for ftruck_volvofh

Cars Flame fix for ftruck_volvofh 2021-01-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
Den_88 submitted a new resource:

Flame fix for ftruck_volvofh & ftruck_mercedeslseries - #FTruck

From the very first time I started using these mods, the black color of the fire coming from the exhaust pipes haunted me. I know that diesel engines most likely do not have this, but since the texture of the fire is present, it should be the right color. Just put the data folder You can rename the data.asd file to the folder with the machine and for reliability (you can always return everything back if you don’t like it). The changes touched the flame_presets file. The folder has the...

Read more about this resource...

Apart from those trucks being another crappy rip, have you ever considered that the guy who converted those trucks used the black flames to simulate Diesel smoke?

Apart from those trucks being another crappy rip, have you ever considered that the guy who converted those trucks used the black flames to simulate Diesel smoke?
Haha ... Don’t tell me. Imitation of smoke looks awful in that case. It would be better if he didn’t do such “imitation” at all. The kind of smoke and the kind of fire are two different things.

Yeah it doesn't look very good, but what I'm saying is your 'fix' makes no sense. Exhaust flames on a diesel engine are usually something you want to avoid. The original "modder" used the black flames as a substitute for diesel smoke because there was no smoke in AC back then.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.