Flag Controller App

Apps Flag Controller App 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
As in, the AI will react to it? Or for online people with the app will see the flag change too?
I don't know about the effects for online races yet, I have only tested this offline. Ironically, the default AI ignore all flags, so it doesn't affect them.
I originally made this app for the following purposes:
1 - To help someone who had a mod track which was triggering yellow flags for every time the AI exited the pits, annoying him.
2 - To manually control yellow flags with a button when used with my AI Yellow Flag app, this was before I added the buttons to do it as part of that app.

I decided to keep the mod uploaded for anyone else who wants it as well as if it would be useful for any future apps I'm looking into making with the AI or Players. :thumbsup:

I don't know about the effects for online races yet, I have only tested this offline. Ironically, the default AI ignore all flags, so it doesn't affect them.
I originally made this app for the following purposes:
1 - To help someone who had a mod track which was triggering yellow flags for every time the AI exited the pits, annoying him.
2 - To manually control yellow flags with a button when used with my AI Yellow Flag app, this was before I added the buttons to do it as part of that app.

I decided to keep the mod uploaded for anyone else who wants it as well as if it would be useful for any future apps I'm looking into making with the AI or Players. :thumbsup:
Sorry, but is there a chance this can be used online? I guess there has to be some server plugin for it, but having a simple flag control like this for a server admin to show to everyone in a race would be brilliant.

Last edited:
Sorry, but is there a chance this can be used online? I guess there has to be some server plugin for it, but having a simple flag control like this for a server admin to show to everyone in a race would be brilliant.
Hi, I think it could be modified to be used for online servers, but I haven't looked at any server side app dev yet. Something I may get to look at in the future!

May I know whether you will continue to work on this one, since only Yellow flags are compatible to use.

Other flags like Black flag, Blue flag, or even red flag (it's unavailable, I know) haven't worked properly yet.

May I know whether you will continue to work on this one, since only Yellow flags are compatible to use.

Other flags like Black flag, Blue flag, or even red flag (it's unavailable, I know) haven't worked properly yet.
Hi, so for this app, I'm not currently developing anything new. However, I am working on a new Patreon Exclusive App to handle AI which are being lapped and thus should be under Blue Flag conditions.
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea