Flüela Pass (Switzerland)

Tracks Flüela Pass (Switzerland) 0.5.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
First, thanks for share your hard work, is incredible... And now, a little glitch: whichever the layout selected, normal or reverse, the starting point is always the same, the fenced parking lot, here:

Screenshot_scirocco_gc10_v6_fluela_26-1-124-20-31-37.jpg

I don't know if is a bug in the mod or if the cause is in my system... Thanks again!

Awesome! Thx so much! Just suggesting not demanding: Do you think you could pls try to make "St.Gallen", the track where Richard Hammond had his really bad accident with the Rimac!? I think that would be also nice to have. Thx! :)

Last edited:
First, thanks for share your hard work, is incredible... And now, a little glitch: whichever the layout selected, normal or reverse, the starting point is always the same, the fenced parking lot, here:

View attachment 733420

I don't know if is a bug in the mod or if the cause is in my system... Thanks again!
This is a bug, sorry for the inconvenience. I messed up the models ini-file for the reverse layout and load the default one you can change this yourself if you want until i can bring a hotfix out this evening:

Edit the file "models_fluela_reverse.ini", change entry number 5 to say reverse instead of default.
[MODEL_5]​
FILE=fluela_layoutReverse.kn5​
POSITION=0,0,0​
ROTATION=0,0,0​

Awesome! Thx so much! Just suggesting not demanding: Do you think you could pls try to make "St.Gallen", the track where Richard Hammond had his really bad accident with the Rimac!? I think that would be also nice to have. Thx! :)
Thanks for the suggestion. I do have a lot of ideas for new projects ;) but first i want to finish this one to a 1.0 release before starting something new.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.