First time driving

Welcome Tommy

First stage in Great Britain in vanilla RBR is Harwood Forest I think? Couldn't find us driving that stage and car in the rally club, strangely enough. But it seems like a pretty good time to me :thumbsup:

Install RSRBR and join us in some online rallies :D

It's a long time since I drove the default Subaru on that stage ( I mainly use RSRBR now) but from memory, that sounds like a good time.

When you get bored hotlapping, why not join us on-line in the Rally Club, it's a lot of fun and a great way to see how much you are improving.

Nah it is harwest forest did probably 4 mistakes so maybe 2 seconds i can go but hey it is so many corners and nearly impossible to drive a clean stage^^
Got 1.17.2 in rally school but i did not put a lot of effort in that one so can probably go quiker.

Yepp the default record is like 3.50 something like that.

Gues my colin mcrae 2 epic battles when i was 9 with my father played some big part^^(won 3 rallyes in hardest difficult.).
But i drive in formula 1 series and touring series now.
But first time in this game.

Dont have time for this awsome game if i am going to study and drive formula simracing :(

That sucks big time Tommy :cry: if you ever have time don't doubt on coming back to the Rally club :) best of luck on FSR, I watched an FSR broadcast the other day and saw you driving and thought "nice haha didn't know that was the same Tommy as in the Rally club" that's real :alien: quality.

cheers!

Shame to see you leave the Rally Scene here Tommy, but understandable, we all have to set some priorities at times. Best of luck wherever you decide to focus, but you'll always be welcome here. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.