First one to reply here, gets a free copy of race07!!!!

Danaian present if you ask me :) I won Race 07 from Bram through a demo years ago, and now Im owning entire collection except retro, a G27 and planning to go Rfactor 2 after i upgrade my rig for it all... Damn you Bram!
Yes, somehow, when you start small, it always goes out of control.

I had an offline game of Race to practice some tracks just incase I would go to Remco to do some racing. Now, I own the whole bunch, have a G25, seat, rFactor2, and am race staff here... Funny how things can go in life :p

I can honestly say that i loaded the offline pirated one just when this game came out. After couple of months, i just had to buy the game.. Now it's only WTCC2010 that's missing from the collection ;) I just fell in love with this game, it was like cool breeze of precise mountain air after years of driving with semi-sim-rubberband AI:s and buying new GT4 discs when my drunken friends managed to break them (4 to be precise and the one i have now jams in the arcade mode start screen..)... First online race after buying the Race .. I think i missed school for a month after that.. So, if there are any that still drive illegally, buy the game.. It's well worth it...

PS: And no, i have not driven a single online race, ever. And this community introduced me to trackbuilding, that brought 3D design with it and now i'm switching my (non-existent) career because of it. I thaught my father how to use Sketchup, he's used to do 2D CAD construction designs.. After 4 months he's almost at my level and he only curses that why weren't those tools around when he was younger.. He's retired but has designed two whole buildings that are going to be built, fully with interiors and all... Simracing CAN be beneficial, after all.

I have to add this doublepost and it fits perfectly on this gift-giving atmosphere of this topic:

I got new GFX card from Rupe Wilson! He send it to me free, as he didn't need it. It's way better than my curent GTO 7900 ( lol ).. Now i can upgrade my brothers PC with my current card so he can get gaming at last and i then install bros card to my fathers PC. He doesn't have dedicated DX9 card so you can all imagine how slow his Sketchup can get... So, i have to refrase the message in the above post, simracing WILL be beneficial!!

I think we all would be happy if you liked this post and those that are above mine, this is how humanity should work!

:D For me some people put to higher value on possesions, and forget about whats really important in life...
We only get one go at it, so lets all enjoy it.

So how many other people out there have upgraded there pc's and have old parts sitting in a draw,
you think every week about putting it up for sale. but in 2 years time its still sat there...
maybe a fellow racer could bennifit from that part.....

:D For me some people put to higher value on possesions, and forget about whats really important in life...
We only get one go at it, so lets all enjoy it.

Love your attitude!!!

Touring Pro Series will be giving away prizes occasionally in our live broadcasts to the viewers, and also a copy of rFactor 2 when our website www.touringproseries.com goes live. Will post when we go live.

Again big thanks to Lasse Oinas, as it will be one of the giveaways along with others, to our viewers during a TPS broadcast.

I love the spirit of giving, RD has great giveaways also :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 5.9%