Final Fantasy 13

Anyone actually got this yet? with the reintroduction of aeons from X as eidolons in 13 its got me interested as I lost interest in 12, and its on the xbox as well which makes it even better.

thoughts on game?

I picked it up on the PS3 as I heard that the 360 version missed some of the content, mainly voice acting. Plus the PS3 version came on one disk too. Not put much time into it yet as I am only an hour in but so far it seems far too easy. I am however expecting a very steep learning curve and for it to open up a lot shortly.

according to sources at gamestation and guys I know at ffxinsider, it doesnt pickup quickly, I can only guess thats to introduce the gameplay to new players, as for the difficulty I cant see it being too hard no final fantasy has ever got me saying "wow that was hard" except nemesis and penance in ffx.

I hope im wrong, getting ps3 tomorrow preowned if they dont have any brand new ones in ill just buy an extra years warranty with it, ill get ff 13 with ac 2 and pga 2010.

I am playing this on PS3.
I have heard reports that it's a bit slow for the first 20 hours & then it is brilliant.

Well my first 15 hours just flew by.
I absolutely loved it & was gob smacked by the graphics.
I am now 20 hours in & the last 5 have been a bit tedious.
It hasn't been too hard so far but there are a few long battles.
It forces you to use all the characters abilities which I think is a good thing.

The story is a little weak in places & a bit confusing & you have to read the Datalog to really understand what is going on.
If you are a FF fan then I am sure you will love this.
If you aren't & you try this you will probably wonder what all the fuss is about.

I am a fan & I am really enjoying it so far.
But I'm still waiting for the brilliant bit to start.

Cheers

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea