Resource icon

Cars [Files] for Mercedes-Benze 190E 2.3-16 Race of Champion 1984 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tennisbiki submitted a new resource:

[Files] for Mercedes-Benze 190E 2.3-16 Race of Champion 1984 - 190E, physics, MB, 1984, Race of Champion

These are the files that modifies the Senna Mercedes 190E Race of Champion 1984.

Keep in mind that the 1984 RoC car is a race-prepared early production Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16. The modification includes lowered 15 mm, stiffer suspension, a rollcage, racing tires, bigger brakes, and front and mid muffler removed and a final drive ratio that increase the acceleration but lowered the top speed.

While I like squerre’s model, there are room for improvement. Plus there is a question of the...

Read more about this resource...

Been trying to tame the rear end of this 190E.
The 190E tend to loose the rear end in like chicanes. Or slides out in a long turn.
Just found, and need more testing, that by increasing the front ride height about 20 or 30 mm and lower rear rideheight by 20mm. The car then became very reasonable, i.e. drive like a regular car that understeers and not step out.
Will try to update the files after more tuning.

Raced this 190E against AI on Laguna Seca, still about a second off the best time from E30 M3. Well.. my driving still has room for improvement for sure. And I know there is still more tuning to do with the 190E.
Been going around Skidpad with 190E and many other cars, most fm Kuno. Seems this 190E still looses the rear end too quick. So that gives me a target to shoot for.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.8%