Fiesta WRC mk8 dashscreen

DiRT Rally 2.0 Fiesta WRC mk8 dashscreen 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chrom25 submitted a new resource:

Fiesta WRC mk8 dashscreen - Simhub dashscreen

Attempt to recreate latest WRC Fiesta's dashscreen.
View attachment 360502
View attachment 360503

Two screens:
- First screen has two modes and automatically switches between "road" and "action" mode
- Second screen is standalone "road" mode.

And again because of lack of supported by the game telemetry data some of this data is replaced with Afterburner output.
- Green rectangle in the left-bottom corner of the dashscreen indicates if Afterburner is...

Read more about this resource...

438/5000

Excellent work friend! I love your dash, I was just waiting for it.
You could give it more realism and make the RPM lines move from the sides to the center, just like the original dash does. I'll see if I can modify it for personal use ...
I must congratulate you that the dash change you have achieved when the car leaves the start control in race mode is spectacular !!!.
Keep it up, friend !!!
There I leave you illustrative videos:

Another caveat: The rpm lights (green, orange, and red) are not progressive. Rather, they blink once a determined engine revolution has been reached. It is only a humble contribution friend.
I have already managed to put them horizontal and from the sides to the center.
I don't handle much programming. If you can help me make them non-progressive, as seen in the videos, it will be wonderful !!!

Another caveat: The rpm lights (green, orange, and red) are not progressive. Rather, they blink once a determined engine revolution has been reached. It is only a humble contribution friend.
I have already managed to put them horizontal and from the sides to the center.
I don't handle much programming. If you can help me make them non-progressive, as seen in the videos, it will be wonderful !!!

I'm not sure and it can be wrong but from following video it seamed to me that there are bars with progression

in any case I have added alt version without progression. :)

233/5000

Thanks friend!!! Now I try it and give my impression.
I am a WRC + user and from there there are many onboards from the party.
As you can see on the ogier plate, the bar is not progressive.
Anyway, it is very well done!!;);)

I'm not sure and it can be wrong but from following video it seamed to me that there are bars with progression

in any case I have added alt version without progression. :)

Hello friend, watching wrc videos, I found this. For you to have more security that the progression of the bars is as I had anticipated. So your update is perfect. The bars go from the sides to the center and not from the bottom up. I just wanted to share it. Hug !!!
PD: Watch from the minute 1:30

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea