Fictional Skin Pack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 (Road Versions Only)

Skins Fictional Skin Pack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 (Road Versions Only) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jeanvendors submitted a new resource:

Fictional Skin Pack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 (Road Versions Only) - A bunch of speculative US Teams for the great RSS Mod.

Another pack of fantasy open-wheel liveries! As I've been getting a bit better at handling the Indy car I wanted to fill out the grid for myself.

I honestly had a blast making these and they're some of my best work so far, so I hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

NOTE: THESE SKINS ARE ROAD VERSIONS ONLY (FOR NOW). I don't necessarily plan to do Oval versions for these cars but It shouldn't be too hard if there's enough interest.

View attachment 543637
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

jeanvendors updated Fictional Skin Pack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 (Road Versions Only) with a new update entry:

Quality overhaul of All Skins + 3 Additional Skins

While I was initially happy with the pack on first release, I decided to do a pretty big overhaul of basically all of the skins. Improvements include better number readability, better/more realistic (hopefully) logo and decal placements, and more consistent quality overall.

As well as greatly improved skins, I've created 3 new ones as well bringing the total up to 17.

View attachment 546628
View attachment 546627
View attachment 546626
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 42 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 121 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 207 59.5%