FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2

Cars FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ma la tua versione di AC è originale o piratata? Perché dovresti aggiornare AC all'ultima versione che se ricordo bene è 1.16 e se hai il gioco originale lo aggiorna automaticamente
Ho appena installato la versione 1.16.3 ma adesso non carica per niente la Uno ma torna la schermata del menù. Come mai ?

if you do not use Content Manager the mod will not work, because its functions are based on CSP supported by Content Manager, with the original content manager of the game it will not work. Now everyone uses Content Manager to have an always updated and more complete AssettoCorsa.
Download the free version of Content Manager and you will already have everything, or make a donation of at least 1 euro and you will have the full version.

if you do not use Content Manager the mod will not work, because its functions are based on CSP supported by Content Manager, with the original content manager of the game it will not work. Now everyone uses Content Manager to have an always updated and more complete AssettoCorsa.
Download the free version of Content Manager and you will already have everything, or make a donation of at least 1 euro and you will have the full version.
Perdonami, mi ero dimenticato di aggiornare il CPS, ora funziona ! Grazie mille

Great work on the Uno! It's very fun to race these cars, it produces close racing with lots of action and the model is very detailed. One question though, did you make the model from scratch by yourself or did you take it from somewhere else and modified?

Great work on the Uno! It's very fun to race these cars, it produces close racing with lots of action and the model is very detailed. One question though, did you make the model from scratch by yourself or did you take it from somewhere else and modified?
I started this mod several years ago now, and learned modeling on this car without ever making the mod public, then over time as it improved my learning a bit I improved the car as well.

Denny370 updated FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2 with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 changes:

-Fixed a script error in the aero card.
-Revised engine data.
-Improved tire and texture shader values, now more realistic.
-Changed the milliseconds for the gear change in drivetrain which are now a little longer.
-Improved the inertia of the engine brake.
-Improved rim blur effect.
-Engine speed at idle brought from 850 rpm to 1050.
-Lowered the explosion temperature of the tire which is now at 140 degrees.
-Recompiled the ext_config.ini files.
-Improved all the light...

Read the rest of this update entry...

-Some changes to the values in config.ini regarding the wheel and tire shadows.
-Added a pneumatic compound with less grip, the compound is identical to the "street (ST)" but with considerable less grip. I called it "street (ST-2)". (I added this compound for those who prefer a mod with less grip)
-The 32_totip skin now has black side mirrors and front radiator grille than before which were white.
-Added a mesh to close under the front bumper, to solve the problem that from some perspectives...

Per favore, lascia che l'AI.INI sia modificabile (non crittografato). I parametri attuali non sono adatti ai circuiti cittadini (si rompono ovunque).
Ciao, il file data.acd non è crittografato, puoi decomprimerlo con ContentManager e modificarlo, poi se vuoi puoi confrontarlo di nuovo in data.acd, che aiuta ad avere migliori prestazioni ingame, altrimenti esci dalla cartella deta e elimina dati.acd.

they seem great but depsite a successful install these cars (also Fiat) are not present in the list; how can I solve it to enjoy your creation?

Thank you in advance
(CSP 0.1.78 and also tried 0.1.77)
on page 1 "sssfe" had the same problem as you, with a manual installation and unzipping the RAR with 7zip solved the problem. Also try closing and restarting ContentManager, as advised by a user, because it happens that it doesn't show the update done

on page 1 "sssfe" had the same problem as you, with a manual installation and unzipping the RAR with 7zip solved the problem. Also try closing and restarting ContentManager, as advised by a user, because it happens that it doesn't show the update done
Thank you, I didn't realize that classic drag and drop it into content manager wouldn't work and the first folder was not what was meant to be copied into "cars". After the manual installation describeds in the readme everything works.

- Added the flashing of the "emergency lights" triangle also on the dashboard control, which makes the mod more immersive.
- Added a small display that shows the time of day, the ambient temperature and the fuel consumption km per liter, this instrument can be optionally hidden from the auto settings menu visual tab.
- Improved dashboard lighting with whiter tonal values, improved lighting of some dashboard warnings.

""A big update because I love these little beasts very much and hope to make driving even more enjoyable for you, this update focuses on the improvement and finish of the dashboard center console, but with many other improvements that are in progress opera I implemented and fixed small things that had to be reviewed with the CSP updates.
I've done a lot of tests and I hope I haven't missed anything that could cause problems for someone, but if you do, don't hesitate to contact me.
If anyone...

FIAT UnoTurbo i.e. MK1-MK2

A small update to fix a couple of things and for some improvements:
- Inserted in the installation folders a folder with the fonts for the instruments, which I had neglected to attach, causing the non-vision of the functioning of the digital instrumentation to those who did not already have the fonts installed.
- Eliminated a double mesh on the deflector that duplicated the image and occupied useless texture that weighed down the kn5.
- Improved AI behavior, fixed an issue that caused many...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea