• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Fiat 500 S1 @ Silverstone National - Thursday 11 June 2015

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Akis, Jun 5, 2015.

1. TobiasR

TobiasR
    Czarleeese Baygio Premium

Ratings:
    +1,565
    Thanks for the race @Akis. Being chased by @Christoph Wohlkönig for most of the race was intense and we've all learned quite a bit about tyre wear and pressures tonight, haha.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Herbie

Herbie

Ratings:
    +175
    Yes, thank you @Akis :thumbsup: Ineed this cars more often :D
    Congrats to @Tobias Röhner ! After quali i was really thinking “ OMG i could really win this!“ but altough @Tobias Röhner was sometimes loosing the line he never lost the pace so i could not tackle him. Great job! At least i could steal the fastest race lap from you ;)
    First time fastest lap, YEAH :geek: I must confess i am a bit proud because it changed several times between me and Tobias but i could really pull my fastest lap from practice and it was enough ...0.1 sec :D

Thanks also to @Tobias Röhner for teaching me the last corner...still you beat me every lap there ...it was the decisive corner between us
    Still i think there were 10 laps or so were we had almost exact the same lap time! Fantastic :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Akis

Akis
    Over 9000

Ratings:
    +1,210
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.