DiRT Rally 2.0 ffb Fanatec dd1

Hi all,
can someone help me out with some good ffb setting for dirt 2.0
I consider myself reallly handy and with patience if it comes to setting up ffb. But men codemaster is such a incapable compagny regarding to ffb.
I spend hours on finding some good settings but nothing works out, it still feels like hovercrafting.

Only rallycross is getting somewhat ok.

TIA

These are my settings with Fanatec dd1 with high torque key and 32cm (12.6inches) Porsche 918 rim.

edit: update Januari 9th 2022
These are my current values in the wheel and in game

Control panel (in wheel base)
Force feedback53
ScaleLinear
Natural Damper5
Natural Friction1
Natural Inertia1
FFB InterpolationOFF
FFB Intensity100
Force Effect100
Spring Effect100
Damper Effect100
Brake Level Indicator (with Fanatec V3 pedals brake pedal vibration)OFF
Shock & Vibration100
Brake Force (with Fanatec V3 pedals)70
In Game
self aligning torque43
wheel friction (adjusted little bit depending on the car, setup, location etc.)38 (30-46)
tire friction43
suspension26
collision0 (100?)

- FFB Strength: base delivers continues 8Nm max now and with settings used in game it delivers around 3.4Nm of torque (if rim diameter used is smaller than 32cm that I have then forces are stronger or if wheel is larger then forces are lower)
- Wheel Friction: put this higher if wheel oscillates too much to your liking, or maybe put lower if wheel doesn't oscillate and if wheel is just too heavy to turn
- Tire Friction: I use same value here as in self aligning torque (test higher/lower value)
- Suspension: I set this value to be 60% of the self aligning value (43 x 0.60 = 25.8 ~26), test with higher/lower value
- Collision: I have this at 0 because this is like a G-force simulation to your hands and can make car control harder when hitting stuff (maybe it should be 100 for realism so u have to avoid hitting stuff, but there's already some feedback coming from suspension effect when crashing harder)

Last edited:
Ah thanks for posting. I forgot about this topic :confused:
i've got some settings from someone on youtube and they turned out great for me. If someone has interest, i can upload some screens. Really happy with those.

Codemasters has really the most strange way of developing (if they actually do) ffb :poop:

Richard85, can you please share your settings. I too am having a hard time trying to find a good setup for Dirt 2.0 and my DD1. Thanks in advance.

sure no problem ! hope they work for you cause CM ffb is a real pain in the *** :)

tarmac is still crap but they have never ever put any effort in the feels for that surface....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 679
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 943
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 875

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events