RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1:

Qualified 10th and finished 6th. Lots of close racing. I really could not get to grips with sector 2! I lost lots of time there :lol:

Race 2:

Qualified 3rd :)becky:) Had a great start, all 3 of us tearing down towards the first corner, glad we made it around relatively safely! Next few laps were really close, plenty of drafting going on, I made a mistake allowed the people behind to catch me up, and close racing ensued! Unfortunately I got taken out by someone on the next lap. I don't know who it is yet until I have reviewd the Replay! Thanks for the close racing guy's and see you next time. :good:

Race1: Managed to put myself on pole for race 1 but haven't managed to get a good start in these things yet. I unfortunately touched the ripple on lap 2 T2 witch spun me around just before pit entry but without damage. i put in some decent laps and managed to get up to 4th and was eyeing off 3rd and was closing the gap when they seemed to have dropped from the room handing me the last place on the podium.
Race2: Got a very average start but it got worse when i got punted T1, That put me in 13th or 14th from the get go. Even with the damaged car i managed to put in some ripper laps with a lot of sub 1.06's witch saw me make it 6 sec from the leader and finish in 5th. Was a good race in the end.
Look forward to the next race.

Superb racing tonight, Rob me and you in quali and practice were stupidly close! 0.001 in the 2nd race quali!

Had my best result ever in race 2- 4th!!!!!!! :dance2::rotfl::dance2::rotfl:

Thanks Fernando for the good clean racing in race 2! :handshake:

Thanks for the racing tonight guys, was really good fun! :good:

Race 1:
Qualy = 19th (-_-)
Race = 13th

Race 2:

Qualy = 18th (I'm getting there!)
Race = 13th (again)

Race 3:
Qualy = 11th (better than nothing)
Race = 5th (there we go!)

Was a fantastic event, thanks to the organisers. Radicals are great fun for racing, and the tracks were very cool, especially the high speed Riverside. Some intense battles, and a lot of scrapes, but that's what made it fun. I had a high speed crash at T1 in Riverside, hit a car than rolled infront of me. Big collision, but people were running low wings, so it was inevitable :)

Once again, thanks, apart from the terrible pain in my back (need a new chair) I really enjoyed that event. It was tiring, 3 races in a row, and it was pretty hot, but it was worth it. I apologise for any incidents I may have caused.

PS: I hope we run the Radicals again. Do I smell 252hp? :D

Great races, Really liked Riverside, although it is hard to overtake only on the straight.

Had some problem with a certain someone, will not say names, and that got me a bit frustrated so i will get something in here later.

I know i did hit some people, sorry for that. Mostly last race i made a mistake and could not see the one i disadvantaged the most. So i went on. Don't know who it was. Sorry again for that.

Great races, Really liked Riverside, although it is hard to overtake only on the straight.

Had some problem with a certain someone, will not say names, and that got me a bit frustrated so i will get something in here later.

I know i did hit some people, sorry for that. Mostly last race i made a mistake and could not see the one i disadvantaged the most. So i went on. Don't know who it was. Sorry again for that.

Jeroen I hit you in the 3rd race, sorry for that. :disapointed:

Was overall a great night of racing.

Race 1: Went great. had a good flow at Adria. Managed to bring P1 in Qually and race :D was a nice feeling! Had to push all race with Daniel not far behind

Race 2: Was extreme. Speeds are so high, adrenaline was sky high on this rollercoaster track. Quali went good on P2 with a PB (1:13.9)

Race: Was doing well until i missed the apex on Turn 2. Hit the grass and lost control. Thought it was me who took Rob out, but only was a big nudge in his sidepod (sorry Rob :(), which didn't cause the crash that took Rob out, which Rob is talking about.
Later on i had another crash when me and Jim touched in the esses.....
ended somewhere in the back of the pack

Race 3: Again a twisty track, which suited me well again. Quali and Race on P2, behind Gary, who was unstoppable on this track....

Thanks guys for the nice racing and see you later :)

Race 1: Qualified 8 Ended up 5
Race 2: Qualified 17 Ended up 6
Race 3: Qualified 13 Ended up 6

Bad qualis on the last two track. Was sliding around a little too much. Race 2 I ended up behind Fernando and Dan(seems like you had a very nice battle) without much action. The other two races it was really close racing and had to dodge some spinning cars. I tapped Mark in the back in race 3 but thankfully he didn't spin. Hope I didn't cause any other accidents

Great tracks! Very nice collection. Thanks for the good racing

• Matt Crouch

Not a hugely successful night for Team Seven Seas, but.. it's radicals :bang:

Race 1, started ok but after a couple of laps managed to go slightly too far onto the kerb and stacked it into the wall, shortly followed by Mr. Flower who managed to do exactly the same :heh:. Didn't really manage to recover much from it but a decent race.

Race 2, really hard for everyone to get round the tight first part without anyone coming off, and I ended up with a minor excursion off the track. Passed Jim down the straight on lap 3 but we were pretty much side by side into the final turn. Managed to spin it there of all places trying to leave room. ended up backwards on the main straight, put on the handbrake and went to get my warning triangle, but couldn't set it up in time as I received a glancing blow from Evans. Luckily everyone else avoided me.
Caught up to Mark near the end and overtook, but coming onto the 'motorway' on the final lap I went wide, letting Mark back past, only for him to promptly run out of fuel :roflmao:

3rd race, could see Evans rolling off the grid before the start which was a bit ominous. On the tight track I dropped a couple of places but no biggy. Combined with a pretty abysmal first lap on my part I was down quite a long way. Mostly raced with Lewis in this one which was fun :thumb:, also a very brief section with Dave. Seems like on this track, just braking slightly to avoid someone leads to a much bigger gap forming than usual...
Anyway, got a bit over-excited on the final corner of the final lap as Lewis had to brake early (I think), and ended up giving him a shove into the grass, but after waiting the positions were the same :). Was the best race for me I think :D

Thanks for the event :)

Attached a couple of pictures of after my spin in race 2...

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 164
  • oops2.jpg
    oops2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes