Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010

Team orders are allowed in the Italian competition :good:

In F1 Whiting only allows team orders for the english teams. If you are english, you get no punishment. If you are italian or spanish you are a cheater. For exactly the same facts.

And the facts are english people have "bad memory" (it is not really bad memory, just hypocrasy)

Germany 2008:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/jul/21/formulaone.motorsports

According to Dennis, Kovalainen was simply told that Hamilton was much quicker and he took the decision himself to allow his team-mate by. "The only thing we advise drivers is the respective pace of the other driver and they ultimately call it," the team principal said. "Lewis was nearly a second quicker than Heikki through the race and when he was told Lewis was quicker he just let him past.

"He knew that was the only way because the longer he would have held up Lewis the more difficult it would have been for him to have regained the lead. It was a tremendous sporting gesture and it's what being in a racing team is about. True team-mates do these things because that's the way they are."

I am glad you posted this. I am also curious on an answer. I will try driving with the 0.8 as you posted. Definitely would be better to change the FOV - by default it feels like you are somewhere behind the car looking through a video camera than there in person... It personally effects the turn in for corners for me.

I guess we will find out if there is a true way - but thanks for this for now...

Just buy a beer for half euro and all is fine:p
Or you can have 12l of mineral water if you don't need alcohol from 1€.

Smoking again is ridiculous, you can go on a holiday every year if you spare that money. (and you'll live 20 years longer in average)

Again, I say, who has a lot of money to spend on games, do it bravely! I have to live:) So I'll buy hundreds of cars with a lot of tracks and online racing opportunity at a slightly lower quality (but still fun) from that money. It'll last a lot longer for sure, I can imagine hotlapping at one track in one car is not more than a several hours before it gets boring, no matter what kind of quality it has. It would be boring in a real car on a real track as well after a while!:)

This is just my opinion, I think it's not worth it, that was the question:)

How to lower the forcefeedback?

Just like in Netkar Pro the ffb is too much for my liking. The whole house is shaking when I lock up :cool:
Is there an option, i have missed, to lower the ffb power of a g25?

I just opened a topic about it at DRIVINGITALIA where KUNOS use to go, hoping in an answer, if he can/want

sincerly this two ranks seems very odd also to me and moreover irrealistic such all real world competitions are all with men/women from all over the world and this is what I most like of it

I get the action to understand the approach of Ferrari, I'll do my best, as usual

regards

Problem solved via the game controllers settings. Lowered the overall ffb strength to 59% and now it feels okay :thumb:

controllersettings.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies