Resource icon

Sounds Ferrari F40LM Real Sound Mod 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
the zip has 2 files and no folder locations. Could you explain how to get this to work with S3 car?

Hello, I apologize for having forgotten in the last update to address the files, it was an oversight! Proceed as follows (rename, "ferrari_f40_comp.bank" to "ferrari_f40_s3") Then, open the "Guids" file with blocknote, make, edit / replace - and paste, "ferrari_f40_comp" in "find", and "ferrari_f40_s3" and click, "replace all"

Would you be open to creating sound mods for the other F40's? I downloaded the .wavs from that old Dynamic one, but, no matter what I try and do with them in FMOD Studio I just can't get them to work in game. The F40's, apart from the LM, are the only ones I don't have modded sounds for now.

Would you be open to creating sound mods for the other F40's? I downloaded the .wavs from that old Dynamic one, but, no matter what I try and do with them in FMOD Studio I just can't get them to work in game. The F40's, apart from the LM, are the only ones I don't have modded sounds for now.

Hi, I had created a sound mod even for the road F40, but I don't think I will release it, at least for the moment.
As for your problem, it could depend on many factors.
Unfortunately, I don't have much time lately.

You really should, your other mod is so good it'd be a winner.

As for the FMOD issue, I'm inclined to think it's because my version of FMOD Studio is a lot newer than what Kunos would have used, it has a different pipeline and I think something gets lost when I try to work with it. It looks like they used 1.08.12 and I have 1.10.11. I'll have a look and see if I can find and download 1.08.12 and see what I can do.

Last edited:
You really should, your other mod is so good it'd be a winner.

As for the FMOD issue, I'm inclined to think it's because my version of FMOD Studio is a lot newer than what Kunos would have used, it has a different pipeline and I think something gets lost when I try to work with it. It looks like they used 1.08.12 and I have 1.10.11. I'll have a look and see if I can find and download 1.08.12 and see what I can do.

Yes, I forgot to mention, this is a fundamental thing.
You should use the version of FMOD Studio 1.08.15.

Made a bit of a cock up! FMOD Studio 1.10.11 modded the ac_fmod_sdk_1_9 file so it could open it, now it won't open in FMOD Studio 1.08.12. Could you send me another copy?

Looked on Sim Racer's Pics earlier and he's completely changed the site, there are now NO car or track downloads on there. You may find the other F40LM somewhere else though. This one comes with loads of skins and is a nicer looking model than the one you made the mod for.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.