Resource icon

Sounds Ferrari F40LM Real Sound Mod 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
how do you install it? it doesn't work to just replace existing sfx files?

Hello, this mod is designed, to work with the mod, ferrari f40 competition, which you can find by searching the net.
For the installation you have to replace the two files, in the rar archive that you download, with the files you find in the SFX folder of the car!

Hello, this mod is designed, to work with the mod, ferrari f40 competition, which you can find by searching the net.
For the installation you have to replace the two files, in the rar archive that you download, with the files you find in the SFX folder of the car!
It apparently isn't that easy to find. Can we at least have the name of the author? :)

Can't find it either. Any chance to make it compatible with the AC originals? Tried renaming it and taking comp out of guid.text, but that's obviously not doing the trick

I hear some modders use the interior sound and sometimes jazz it up with effects if they can't make a good exterior sound. Not sure how that'd come out. Loving the mod tho.

hillclimber12 updated Ferrari F40LM Real Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Ferrari F40LM Real Sound Mod v1.0 Released

Update 1.0 Released

Changelog v1.0

- External sound, totally new.
- Improved internal samples.
- Fixed Audio levels.

If you appreciate the work I do, and my sounds here on RD, consider making a small donation, or offering me a beer! :)
2.gif

Enjoyyy!!;);)

Video from which I have sampled the external sound!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great update!! If you need ideas to implement, maybe try to incorporate them orgasmic pitch changes f40 goes through in the higher rpms, as seen in that video. This would probably require using 3 or 4 samples for those rev ranges and then blending them in. I've only dabbled a bit in Fmod so I could be wrong though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

F40 LM competition in combination with this sound mod is just fantastic.
If i didn't own Assetto Corsa and a nice Sim rig already, i would go buy one in a heartbeat to enjoy this incredible mod :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back