Ferrari F138 with Flat nose

Hi, I downloaded this model of Ferrari and I noticed that it is very different from the original. Number is missing, the front wing and too low and is different from the original. Then the wheels shine and quite annoying.
Playing F1 2011 I noticed that the On Board Ferrari looks more like the original one and so I tried to put the Ferrari F1 2011 on 2012 to see how it goes. Unfortunately there are very experienced, but I noticed that the On Board, as you yourself can see, it is much more similar to the original. You could try changing the view of the On Board Ferrari with this Mod to that of F1 2011. If necessary I can pass you the file F1 2011.
Sorry for the English, but I'm Italian, but here is the photo. As you can see the mirrors have problems and also the machine is strange, however, the visual On Board is virtually identical to the new F138

93nyNFa.jpg

Hi, I downloaded this model of Ferrari and I noticed that it is very different from the original. Number is missing, the front wing and too low and is different from the original. Then the wheels shine and quite annoying.
Playing F1 2011 I noticed that the On Board Ferrari looks more like the original one and so I tried to put the Ferrari F1 2011 on 2012 to see how it goes. Unfortunately there are very experienced, but I noticed that the On Board, as you yourself can see, it is much more similar to the original. You could try changing the view of the On Board Ferrari with this Mod to that of F1 2011. If necessary I can pass you the file F1 2011.
Sorry for the English, but I'm Italian, but here is the photo. As you can see the mirrors have problems and also the machine is strange, however, the visual On Board is virtually identical to the new F138

Have you not taken the time to read the original post?

Just in case......I'll quote.

Ferrari F138 on Mclaren Chassis
For those who wanted flat nose.

This is the McLaren chassis.....not a new model of the Ferrari.

Have you not taken the time to read the original post?

Just in case......I'll quote.

Ferrari F138 on Mclaren Chassis
For those who wanted flat nose.

This is the McLaren chassis.....not a new model of the Ferrari.
I understand, but I wanted to know if it was possible to use the file F1 2011, to improve the car. Using the frame of 2011, not only have a more realistic view of On Board, but also an almost equal :)

I understand, but I wanted to know if it was possible to use the file F1 2011, to improve the car. Using the frame of 2011, not only have a more realistic view of On Board, but also an almost equal :)

You can.....but you won't find it done on these forums.

Not allowed.....a long trip to Simberia for anyone that does.

I'm also curious to know if you can add the number.
I am also the last question, is there a way to fix wheels that shine? They can not be like everyone else?
thank you very much :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies