Ferrari F138 with Flat nose

Mon PC a buggé et la Ferrari et bizarre, la Mod c'est parfaitement télécharger mais la peinture de la Ferrari à buggé et elle est parti dans tous les sens!Aidez Moi!!

hey bro can you help me out for my 2013 mod to make it more like real life I want all cars to have nose similar to 2013 so are you able to do what u did with the Ferrari to these cars :
force india (using maurrisa base)
sauber (using hrt base)
Williams (using McLaren base)
Toro Rosso (using McLaren base)
and also if you can vettel china helmet
cheers man full credit will be given for all files you make
thank you

also your Ferrari is missing the UPS logo off the sides

can you make the flat nose to Red Bull RB9 car becouse with the original the car looks very ugly to drive with tv cam ?? :)
Red Bull looks red bull with it's original chassic.There isn't much a change in it's 2013 chassic and 2012 just a little plastic part that it have been put down to there.Only change is that and the painting.In other chassic RB9 would look ugly as hell.

Red Bull looks red bull with it's original chassic.There isn't much a change in it's 2013 chassic and 2012 just a little plastic part that it have been put down to there.Only change is that and the painting.In other chassic RB9 would look ugly as hell.
ye red bull is 90% identical except for small parts and paint :L only the cars I asked for are different and the Ferrari ofc which hopefully Gerald will do for me and give me permission to use them in my 2013 mod pack :)

ye red bull is 90% identical except for small parts and paint :L only the cars I asked for are different and the Ferrari ofc which hopefully Gerald will do for me and give me permission to use them in my 2013 mod pack :)

Yeah i will probably by this week.
Red Bull will come with flat nose.
I know Red Bull doesn't have a perfect flat nose, but still there is no issue in making one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%