Resource icon

Helmets Ferrari career helmet 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
LJB_Jack submitted a new resource:

Ferrari career helmet - A quite simple ferrari helmet for your career

A Ferrari helmet for your career!
Just copy and paste the "asset_groups" file of the mod IN your f1 2017 game files.
In game, you need to select the first fan-made helmet (Near the bottom of the list).
DON'T FORGET TO TO A BACKUP
Please tell me if you find any problems.
Enjoy!
View attachment 251038 View attachment 251040 View attachment 251041

Read more about this resource...

LJB_Jack updated Ferrari career helmet with a new update entry:

Ferrari career helmet

A Ferrari helmet for your career!
Just copy and paste the "asset_groups" file of the mod IN your f1 2017 game files.
In game, you need to select the first fan-made helmet (Near the bottom of the list).
DON'T FORGET TO TO A BACKUP
Please tell me if you find any problems.
Enjoy!
View attachment 251038 View attachment 251040 View attachment 251041
(Don't worry the glitching lights and textures here are not in the game)View attachment 251354

Read the rest of this update entry...

I downloaded it and unpacked how you said. But i can not find it in my Profile editor because i do not find the "first fan-made helmet (Near the bottom of the list".

Can u drive me in the right direction? With a Screenshot, please?
thanks

I downloaded it and unpacked how you said. But i can not find it in my Profile editor because i do not find the "first fan-made helmet (Near the bottom of the list".

Can u drive me in the right direction? With a Screenshot, please?
thanks

It's this one! Hope I solved your problem ;)
Sans titre-1.jpg

Hey man! First i want to say that the helmet looks great!
But i do have a question for you: I used the copy-paste folder method, and the helmet works fine, but aren't the gloves supposed to be white? i got into career mode and although the helmet was fine, the gloves were the usual red ones

Hey man! First i want to say that the helmet looks great!
But i do have a question for you: I used the copy-paste folder method, and the helmet works fine, but aren't the gloves supposed to be white? i got into career mode and although the helmet was fine, the gloves were the usual red ones
Thanks! But erm... Why should they be white?:D The white gloves are Vettel's, the default ones are red (if I remember correctly) and I didn't change anything to the gloves so I don't understand what's the issue here

Thanks! But erm... Why should they be white?:D The white gloves are Vettel's, the default ones are red (if I remember correctly) and I didn't change anything to the gloves so I don't understand what's the issue here
Oh i thought you had changed the gloves to go with the helmet. My mistake

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea