Misc Ferrari 812 Superfast Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 812 Superfast Update/Fix - Working passenger display, warning lights, interior lights, turn signals, lot of csp features & more

- Added passenger display with working rpm bar & gforce meter. The rpm bar switch to red color at ~ 8000 rpm. Default color is white. (Picture 1)
Unfortunately I can't add the missing gear and speed info without touching the cars data.

- Added second right gauge with clock and mph speedometer. You can switch it with EXTRA C key (Picture 2)

- Added carbon package. Replaced the alu trim with carbon (pbr material/csp)

- Added interior lights (door panel, center console steering wheel etc.)...

Read more about this resource...

how do you get all the warning lights to show
I rewrite the config itself before taking the screens to show all warning lights.
But ofc they are all working and are binded to inputs.

You have to play with turned on mechanical damage for some of the warning lights.
If you crash the car and kill the engine or you run out of fuel some of them will turn on automatically like oil temp, oil pressure & battery cause they turn on if their values fall to zero.

Damaged engine & airbag warning light are binded to collision/engine life.

Open seatbelt only work if you have "hide driver" active in your ac settings and switch ingame to the freecam.

Suspension damage turns on if your susp. is damaged like if you lose a tyre for example

etc.

Last edited:
DEATHLESS updated Ferrari 812 Superfast Update/Fix with a new update entry:

Some fixes and new stuff

- I just realized that the tyre temps didn't work.
Luckily Kunos used Placeholder in the digital instruments.ini, so I could overwrite them with working inputs without touching the data.

- Same with the odometer. It is also working now.

- Fixed left gauge + animation

- All displays are now set up as digital display with ips panel.
Means they look now like real displays (visible pixels etc.)

- Enhanced passenger display texture.

- Increased speed of turn signals blinking & little...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't play now. I see black screen after loading. II use offline version. online is working but something is flashing inside the car at front on passager seat.

Last edited:
I can't play now. I see black screen after loading. II use offline version. online is working but something is flashing inside the car at front on passager seat.
Regarding your pm;
Offline version doesn't mean you have to turn off your internet, lol :laugh:
It means you can't play on online servers cause of modified data. You would get checksum error.

Can you take a screen of your issue?
You sure, you installed it the right way? Copied everything from the zip?
Cause everything is working fine for me. Try to switch your postprocessfilter.

Edit:
So I quickly rechecked by removing all files and readding them from the downloaded archive here on RD and everything is fine.

Last edited:
I rewrite the config itself before taking the screens to show all warning lights.
But ofc they are all working and are binded to inputs.

You have to play with turned on mechanical damage for some of the warning lights.
If you crash the car and kill the engine or you run out of fuel some of them will turn on automatically like oil temp, oil pressure & battery cause they turn on if their values fall to zero.

Damaged engine & airbag warning light are binded to collision/engine life.

Open seatbelt only work if you have "hide driver" active in your ac settings and switch ingame to the freecam.

Suspension damage turns on if your susp. is damaged like if you lose a tyre for example

etc.
thanks keep up the good work

Regarding your pm;
Offline version doesn't mean you have to turn off your internet, lol :laugh:
It means you can't play on online servers cause of modified data. You would get checksum error.

Can you take a screen of your issue?
You sure, you installed it the right way? Copied everything from the zip?
Cause everything is working fine for me. Try to switch your postprocessfilter.

Edit:
So I quickly rechecked by removing all files and readding them from the downloaded archive here on RD and everything is fine.
i send you cash report im pm, i use sol def pp

Attachments

• 2021-08-01 18_40_21-Cancelled.png
    2021-08-01 18_40_21-Cancelled.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 946
I'm getting the same error when using the optional data file.

FlameStart : Flash textures are missing! (texture prefix = 'f' )

Last edited:
I'm getting the same error when using the optional data file.

FlameStart : Flash textures are missing! (texture prefix = 'f' )
Yeah, because flame textures are missing. Gonna upload them soon.
I thought they come stock with flame textures cause I had them too but apparently not.

Can I ask where the line for the emergency hazard lights are so i can disable them - it's a cool feature on the road in real life but for track use it gets annoying real quick.
Otherwise good work you are doing and it's made me use the Kunos cars again so keep doing what you are doing

Last edited:
Can I ask where the line for the emergency hazard lights are so i can disable them - it's a cool feature on the road in real life but for track use it gets annoying real quick.
Otherwise good work you arew doing and it's made me use the Kunos cars again so keep doing what you are doing
Remove this from the ext.config ini

[INSTRUMENTS]
HAZARDS_G_THRESHOLD = 1.15

Its at the very top of the config and thank you!

DEATHLESS updated Ferrari 812 Superfast Update/Fix with a new update entry:

HUGE update!

- Added third display to right gauge.
It works as rear view camera. Triggered automatically in reverse gear (picture 1, only with modified data)

- Added third display to left gauge.
It shows oil & water temperature in original Ferrari layout/texture.
The digital instruments on the screen only work with modified data (picture 1)

- Added animated doors on left gauge.
Doors on the gauge texture will open and switch to red color if you open them with extra key A & B.
Its also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's the modified_data + ext config.zip file for exactly?
Modified data + ext.config for offline playing, single player, or own hosted server.
Original data + config in case you wanna play on public servers.

The modified data gives you working rear view cam, more digital instruments (compass, oil & water temp) & working flames.
The reason I had to do 2 configs for each data is because of the animation & mirror config for the rear cam.

Last edited:
Modified data + ext.config for offline playing, single player, or own hosted server.
Original data + config in case you wanna play on public servers.

The modified data gives you working rear view cam, more digital instruments (compass, oil & water temp) & working flames.
The reason I had to do 2 configs for each data is because of the animation & mirror config for the rear cam.
Thanks, you do such amazing work on these config files! They add a ton of immersion to the car. It literally almost feels like a brand new car. Much more realistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back