Ferrari 599 Formula Drift

Skins Ferrari 599 Formula Drift 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 599 Formula Drift - Federico Sceriffo Formula Drift livery

Federico Sceriffo's Formula Drift livery for the Ferrari 599XX EVO

Since the 599 in AC is not exactly a drift car, to go along with the skin, I tried messing around with the Car Tuner application, to make the 599 into a drift car. I increased the steering lock, changed the tires and "borrowed" the suspension from another drift car). While I did manage to make it driftable, it doesn't feel all that good.
If someone, who knows what they're doing, could make a drift version of this car, that...

Read more about this resource...

i would guess changing the suspension to a completely different car didnt do you any good. increase the steering lock a lot (and of course twin turbo like the real one) and you should be good. maybe add some rather wide semislicks from the dev folder because i know slicks arent allowed in FD. other than that, even if you replicate the real car properly its going to be hard to drift, they are made to drift as fast as possible due to the nature of the competition.

the car replica like as possible, is almost ready, i always need to find a good tyres for use with 900hp drift car, I had also created the livery, but this is very cool and detailed.
if shadow give me the permission i use his livery.

the car replica like as possible, is almost ready, i always need to find a good tyres for use with 900hp drift car, I had also created the livery, but this is very cool and detailed.
if shadow give me the permission i use his livery.
Sure, you can use it :)
Did you only do handling stuff or also some changes to the body? If your replica has that big air catcher in the back like in the picture, I could make some adjustments to the skin, to include the missing logos
0V7A8273-1800wm.jpg

shadow118 updated Ferrari 599 Formula Drift with a new update entry:

Various fixes

Update 1.1

- Removed the 599XX logo from the spoiler
- Pained the rear vents to look like taillights. They're fake, but IMHO they look a lot better now

View attachment 253461
- Removed the Ferrari logo from the side, as the Livery didn't have it
- Changed the tires a bit and added Normal maps to the logos, so they have some depth to them

View attachment 253462
- Added the logo on the roof whice I had missed
- Painted the door handles black

View attachment 253463

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements