Ferrari 488 GT3 Spirit Of Race, No.55 , 24h LeMans 21

Skins Ferrari 488 GT3 Spirit Of Race, No.55 , 24h LeMans 21 2.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Goodyear tires where only used at the ELMS races. During the 24 hours of Le Mans the Michelin tires were used, have a look at the photo you have posted.

The font on the numberplate isn't correct, the numbers have to be more narrow. Use the font Helvetica Neue Condensed Bold and it should be fine.

The Goodyear tires where only used at the ELMS races. During the 24 hours of Le Mans the Michelin tires were used, have a look at the photo you have posted.

The font on the numberplate isn't correct, the numbers have to be more narrow. Use the font Helvetica Neue Condensed Bold and it should be fine.
thanks mate. good for next update. i used some different pictures building this skin and did not notes i am on a wrong page! :) thanks again, i will change it.

I would dearly love to have this repaint and this car in my copy of AC, but I just cannot find the car anywhere, not even on Discord. I tried all of the links to a Dscord "channel" that I could find here, but they all failed as ether invalid invitations or "no text channels", and searching inside discord is absolutely useless unless you alredy know where you are trying to go.

Please can somebody be kind enough to give me a link to wherever I can get a copy of Version 2 of the BKS car.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back