Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione

Cars Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can confirm it has something to do with CSP 2053 (haven't tried the latest but I'm guessing it would be the same). As soon as I shut down the extended physics on the server it ran ok again. It also ran well on previous versions of csp. I also don't get the tires working on proTyres and from my experience with a couple of other mods, it could mean tyre related errors.

Well, @Pessio you said, this is you first Ferrari, right? (Still drive your beast on some cool racetracks) May i suggest another one? The Ferrari Dino 206S. A less known car, but with a great and interesting story behind. Let me know your opinion!

Red_Manuel

Attachments

• 01-1966-ferrari-dino-206-s.jpg
    01-1966-ferrari-dino-206-s.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 53
I made a short comment in my rating of this car about the brakes and wanted to say a little more here. I really like how the brakes on this car don't lock up so easily like so many mods out there. I think that a lot of people have the idea that since vintage cars didn't have anti-lock brakes that the brakes must have locked up easily. I believe that is totally wrong. First of all many cars back then (especially race cars) had manual brakes...as in no power assist. You had to really exert pedal force to get good braking action. Secondly, always remember that a skidding wheel is one that is out of the driver's control. It lengthens stopping distance as opposed to reducing it and also wipes out any steering control. When racing you want to go into corners as deep as possible. That means hard braking while still retaining directional control of the car. I often have to tweak the MAX_TORQUE value in brakes.ini to get the brakes to feel realistic to ME. I am not going to touch that setting on this car. Great mod! Thank you.

Thanks for the work, I really liked it, but there is one problem, your car disappears at a certain distance and only a semblance of a black dot is visible, what could be the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1 (1).png
    Screenshot_1 (1).png
    505.4 KB · Views: 45
The problem was lods.ini I changed and now everything is fine.

[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=7

[LOD_0]
FILE=daytona.kn5
IN=0
OUT=12

[LOD_1]
FILE=daytona_lodA.kn5
IN=12
OUT=45

[LOD_2]
FILE=daytona_lodB.kn5
IN= 45
OUT=220

[LOD_3]
FILE=daytona_lodC.kn5
IN=220
OUT=2000

There is also an error in the file tyres.ini
PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve_soft.lut
Should be changed to
PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve.lut

Thanks for

Frank25

There's an issue with the tyres when using CM's experimental physics where the car won't move from start.
The issue is that the file tcurve_soft.lut, listed in the tyres.ini (in PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve_soft.lut), doesn't exist in the data folder. In the data folder, there's only tcurve.lut.

IDK but that's possibly the right file but not renamed accordingly in the ini file. A quick fix is to rename this file to tcurve_soft.lut.

There's an issue with the tyres when using CM's experimental physics where the car won't move from start.
The issue is that the file tcurve_soft.lut, listed in the tyres.ini (in PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve_soft.lut), doesn't exist in the data folder. In the data folder, there's only tcurve.lut.

IDK but that's possibly the right file but not renamed accordingly in the ini file. A quick fix is to rename this file to tcurve_soft.lut.
The same issue exists for Bazza's TCL Bmw 2002 Turbo. There's a missing lut file in the tyres.ini.

that's why I always read discussions, thx mate!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.