Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione

Cars Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pessio submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione - Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione

That's my first Ferrari, so I had to do it with extra care!

The “Competizione” versions of the 365 GTB/4 “Daytona” model were developed from the standard road cars. These competition examples proved to be very successful in the GT category, not only due to their power, but also reliability in endurance events. At the Le Mans 24 Hour Race in 1972 they filled the top five positions in their class, repeating the class wins there in 1973 and 1974. As late as 1979, they were still performing...

Read more about this resource...

... Well, what can I say, @Pessio ? Finally the 365 GTB arrives on Assetto Corsa and does it with the highest expectations! Good heavens what a job! I rode it on various circuits and each time it surprised me more and more. The sound, the way of behaving on the circuit ... All perfect. Thank you very much for the hours dedicated to creating this racing car.

(Below, I enclose three shots of the car, I hope you like them)

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_daytona_competizione_mt-tremblant_69_26-5-122-21-30-28.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_daytona_competizione_mt-tremblant_69_26-5-122-21-30-28.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_ferrari_daytona_competizione_mt-tremblant_69_26-5-122-21-29-58.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_daytona_competizione_mt-tremblant_69_26-5-122-21-29-58.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_ferrari_daytona_competizione_mt-tremblant_69_26-5-122-21-31-3.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_daytona_competizione_mt-tremblant_69_26-5-122-21-31-3.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 183
Amazing mod - so grateful :)

Would be great to be able to race with same livery as my favourite Corgi die-cast as a child! Unfortunately I have no skills in that department... :(

Attachments

• corgi daytona green.jpg
    corgi daytona green.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 76
No, i'm reading it, but i'm unable to see or create that problem, so i can t investigate
Maybe an issue with the CSP version then? Which one are you using? I'm on one of the latest Patreon versions, 79rc5 I think? With extended physics ticked in CM, the tires at like they have 0 grip. Without extended physics the cars works normally.

Is there any way we could help you out with this?

Last edited:
No, i'm reading it, but i'm unable to see or create that problem, so i can t investigate
I am using the lastest version of CSP from Ilja's Patreon.

Its like there is a post in front of the car that can't move (at any track) and the car just spins it tires generating a ton of smoke. If I feather the throttle I don't move either, its like there is something in front of the car or wheels. It is very very weird... perhaps I can screen record a video and post it here for you to view.

Last edited:
Sound strange indeed. I'm on the last version too. But what is strange is i don't use extended physics in this car
I have an idea about that problem. If i'm not wrong you did not make the wet tyres for the car. So if you enable the extension for your Ferrari, the car will look stuck on his place, spinning tyres like a drifting car without moving. To resolve that, you need to disable that Extension by unflag on the pre-race on the CM menu.

Sound strange indeed. I'm on the last version too. But what is strange is i don't use extended physics in this car
Oh! So it isn't supposed to have extended physics. I will go through the code and see if there is perhaps a line somewhere that is trying to use extended physics and crashing the physics code because you weren't actually trying to implement extended physics.

I didn't know it doesn't use extended physics, I just assumed it did :D

In this case, as a workaround (or even a solution), people can untick the extended physics in CM, it's a per-car setting anyways.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.