Ferrari 365/4 Daytona Competizione, 22 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k

Skins Ferrari 365/4 Daytona Competizione, 22 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

carmar

Premium
carmar submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 365/4 Daytona Competizione, 2 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k - Ferrari 365/4 Daytona Competizione by Pessio Garage

All my skins for the

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione​

in one package.
If there are new skins and updates in the future, I will update this package.

You need the car mod from Pessio.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-365-gtb-4-daytona-competizione.52031/

View attachment 578075North American Racing Team, No. 38, v1.0View attachment 578077View attachment 578079[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Just one correction about the #40 car. That's the current, restored car as owned by Tim Summers, rather than the historical livery.

Scuderia Ferrari Svezia was Ulf "Barbarossa" Bohman's team back when he originally raced the car in the late 70s, and early 80s. The choise of name was a bit arbitrary as there was no official representation for Ferrari in Sweden at the time, but he owned a garage that, among other things, serviced and imported Ferraris. Although the paintjob is basically the same, the car carried different sponsors and number plates at the time. Which changed for each season (and some races) so it's hard to pin down a definitive livery. Summers' livery is fairly close to what it looked like during the 1980 season, but still not entirely identical.

Edit: I have a vague memory that the car was originally yellow, and raced as such for one season. Not to be confused with another yellow Daytona that raced in Sweden around the same time.

Last edited:
Just one correction about the #40 car. That's the current, restored car as owned by Tim Summers, rather than the historical livery.

Scuderia Ferrari Svezia was Ulf "Barbarossa" Bohman's team back when he originally raced the car in the late 70s, and early 80s. The choise of name was a bit arbitrary as there was no official representation for Ferrari in Sweden at the time, but he owned a garage that, among other things, serviced and imported Ferraris. Although the paintjob is basically the same, the car carried different sponsors and number plates at the time. Which changed for each season (and some races) so it's hard to pin down a definitive livery. Summers' livery is fairly close to what it looked like during the 1980 season, but still not entirely identical.

Edit: I have a vague memory that the car was originally yellow, and raced as such for one season. Not to be confused with another yellow Daytona that raced in Sweden around the same time.
When I decided to paint this car, I mainly stuck to the version of which I had the most footage. Tim Summer's version. To the original version I have and even there I am not sure, only found one picture.

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 50
When I decided to paint this car, I mainly stuck to the version of which I had the most footage. Tim Summer's version. To the original version I have and even there I am not sure, only found one picture.
Yeah, figured as much. I was more concerned about the attribution.
Stellar job on the skins, by the way :)

Speaking of which, I have some decent pictures of the car from a few different seasons. Not allowed to post them publicly, though. Send me a ping if you're interested.

carmar updated Ferrari 365/4 Daytona Competizione, 18 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k with a new update entry:

v1.8

Changelog:

- added Fly CarModel, No. 313, Copa de Classico (slotcarracer), v1.0
- added Team Ulf Boman, No. 2, Västkustloppet Falkenberg 1980, v1.0
This is the original livery of Ulf Boman's team at the GT race Västkustloppet Falkenberg 1980. Here Ulf Boman was still at the wheel himself. The number 40 in this skinpack reflects the restored version in modern times. many thanks to DrLimerep for the rare image material.

View attachment 589815[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play