Ferrari 296 Frikadelli Racing #30

Skins Ferrari 296 Frikadelli Racing #30 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bug on Skin

11.png

I started with the skin 2 or 3 weeks ago. Yellow Green swap shouldn't be a big deal, but the number plate on the doors is always placed by acc and not the skin.
In the Front of the Car the R&H Logo and the Früh Logo have changed the Postitions, the Gerolsteiner Logo is always replaced on the 24h Version. Drivernames on the Roof would be nice.

Unbenannt1.png
Unbenannt.png

Last edited:
I managed to remove the race number and you could use the 24H Nürburgring one, tried it on your skin (DO NOT FEAR I WILL NOT PUBLISH IT) but if you want I can send you the base design and you can use it .
22.png

Last edited:
I managed to remove the race number and you could use the 24H Nürburgring one, tried it on your skin (DO NOT FEAR I WILL NOT PUBLISH IT) but if you want I can send you the base design and you can use it .View attachment 665960
Danke, bin dabei, die 24h Version zu gestalten. Habe nach 24h-Bilder von allen Seiten gesucht. Aber wieso erscheint die Nummernplakette nicht? die wird doch von ACC automatisch darüber "geklebt".

Danke, bin dabei, die 24h Version zu gestalten. Habe nach 24h-Bilder von allen Seiten gesucht. Aber wieso erscheint die Nummernplakette nicht? die wird doch von ACC automatisch darüber "geklebt".
kann man über die car json machen, musst nur die "skinTemplateKey" ändern auf glaube 98, dann kann es aber passieren dass das Fahrzeug schwarz ist, musst dann eben den skin wo er durchsichtig ist mit der weissen Farbe bemalen. Der Nachteil ist dass du übers Spiel dann aber die Startnummern nicht ändern kannst.

"carGuid": 0,
"teamGuid": 0,
"raceNumber": 30,
"raceNumberPadding": 0,
"auxLightKey": 0,
"auxLightColor": 162,
"skinTemplateKey": 98,
"skinColor1Id": 341,
"skinColor2Id": 341,
"skinColor3Id": 343,
"sponsorId": 0,
"skinMaterialType1": 0,
"skinMaterialType2": 0,
"skinMaterialType3": 0,
"rimColor1Id": 11,
"rimColor2Id": 4,
"rimMaterialType1": 1,
"rimMaterialType2": 2,
"teamName": "Frikadelli-Racing",
"nationality": 2,
"displayName": "",
"competitorName": "",
"competitorNationality": 2,
"teamTemplateKey": 0,
"carModelType": 32,
"cupCategory": 0,
"licenseType": 0,
"useEnduranceKit": 1,
"customSkinName": "Frikadelli-Racing",
"bannerTemplateKey": 0
}

Last edited:
Man kann jetzt die 24H Nummernplatte hinten anbringen und das Früh Logo dahin wo die Original Nummernplatte ist. So wie im Original, war jetzt nur ein Versuch um es dir mal zu zeigen. Position passt und Größe passt nicht.

12346.png

Last edited:

!!! You need the 'ITC Machine Std' font installed for the startnumber of this numberplate, just google for it. !!!

Wenn du was brauchst melde dich.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes