Ferrari 2004 "Mash Up" (My Team)

MyTeam Ferrari 2004 "Mash Up" (My Team) 1.03 (Final Version)

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 2004 "Mash Up" - A new angle on the classic old car

About this mod:
My favourite Ferrari was the classic Schumacher 2004 model, so I decided to mix it up with a design that would bring it up to date.
It isn't a total copy as I have also added a little customisation of my own on the car and hopefully, you will view it with approval

I just wish that there were fewer restrictions on what I could do with it.

Install using Ego Archiver

View attachment 534860

Read more about this resource...

Not 100% sure what you mean but thanks for the response anyway :thumbsup:
i mean that

1642882627032.png

Omg this looks amazing! Can you please make a version where it replaces the in-game Ferrari livery? I play driver career not my team and would love to have this

Omg this looks amazing! Can you please make a version where it replaces the in-game Ferrari livery? I play driver career not my team and would love to have this
Sorry, I'm still relatively new to modding and I wouldn't know where to start in designing the car for career mode, but you can access it by firstly installing two mods that can be found in here, firstly, the Modular Mod Base file, then add the Modular Mod 2021 - F1 Teams FOM- swap files 1.01...It is a brilliant idea and it lets you swap around cars without altering the default files.

Last edited:
Hey Friend,
i really love your work but iam to stupid to install this. There is always an .dds file, to download and i dont how how to turn them into an erp file... can you/anyone help me please?

Hey Friend,
i really love your work but iam to stupid to install this. There is always an .dds file, to download and i dont how how to turn them into an erp file... can you/anyone help me please?
I don't want to leave a hotlink to another site but check out YouTube and in the search bar type "Tom97 mod install". Check out the first vid...Ignore the 6 mins as it is all about making a mod but after that he will show you how to install any of my mods. You will need to download EGO erp archiver to allow you to do this though. It seems long winded at first but it is easy than it appears

I don't want to leave a hotlink to another site but check out YouTube and in the search bar type "Tom97 mod install". Check out the first vid...Ignore the 6 mins as it is all about making a mod but after that he will show you how to install any of my mods. You will need to download EGO erp archiver to allow you to do this though. It seems long winded at first but it is easy than it appears
Thanks, that worked!!! Just one more thing... i managed to get yout livery into the game but it's super blury :-(
Can you help me again? Dankeschön :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea