Resource icon

Skins Ferrari 2004 f2004 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@w1n1x the garage has a mistake included, it says MARLBOLO instead of MARLBORO and I think the color of the crew suits are too powerful, it feels like they've been fresh from the wash or newly bought, lol :D

@w1n1x the garage has a mistake included, it says MARLBOLO instead of MARLBORO and I think the color of the crew suits are too powerful, it feels like they've been fresh from the wash or newly bought, lol :D
I can make the colors darker.Tomorrow i will update it.About the garage i will ask Wilmer to correct it :thumbsup:.Thanks for the feedback.I made the crew to the lightest red because the game usually makes the color darker (without fx mod ) and i thought this would be ok, but i will make it a bit darker.Sorry i had a league race this night and I wasn't working on anything today.

The game actually makes the colours lighter, not darker.

That's why light grey is used instead of white, if you used white in game the colour would be blown out and too bright.

The renders can be darker because it's a seperate progam.

The game actually makes the colours lighter, not darker.

That's why light grey is used instead of white, if you used white in game the colour would be blown out and too bright.

The renders can be darker because it's a seperate progam.
Oh thanks, It's only for suits i guess because they don't have specocc. So do you recommend dark grey or light one?Or between the two?

Generally the game will make all the colours lighter, whether it be on a car or helmet or suits etc etc.

Just choose a slightly darker shade than you think you would want, so in game it won't be too bright.

Hi W1N1X. I love your Work and ask if is possible: First use in HRT possicion. Second change your work for Yellow Team? Thanks;)
What???!! I can't understand anything from this.I won't do this on HRT chassic seriously i won't waste days for rework this and this car looks best on mclaren chassic (no offence). And what yellow team ? :O_o:

What???!! I can't understand anything from this.I won't do this on HRT chassic seriously i won't waste days for rework this and this car looks best on mclaren chassic (no offence). And what yellow team ? :O_o:
eheheh Sorry my english! I like use your work in HRT team place, what is necessary chance? The second question is if is possible change Red color base for Yellow, for use two FERRARI teams, one Official and other Private? ;)

eheheh Sorry my english! I like use your work in HRT team place, what is necessary chance? The second question is if is possible change Red color base for Yellow, for use two FERRARI teams, one Official and other Private? ;)
At my current state i can't promise anything as i nearly hadn't got any time to get to the pc in the recent days.I have so much work left to do with the 2003 mod that i can't describe it , not to mention the two 2xHD team pack which will be done when Gerald gives me the helmets.

w1n1x updated Ferrari 2004 f2004 with a new update entry:

Added brakeboard, pitcrew

Fantasy brakeboard made by me as i didn't find any pic how it looked. Pitcrew is done too :). Next will be the menu icon and the driver suits with helmets made by Gerald :)

osgu.jpg

fue3.jpg

fx7g.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%