Ferrari #2

I think the Ferrari car is good and capable of winning at some point in the season. After Melbourne qualifying and seeing the car of Carlos Saintz Jr in 2nd and beating Perez. Red Bull will still have tittle but Ferrari will be 2nd best team.

Both the drivers are equal and the same at McLaren there is no team leader. Unlike Perez who has to be 2nd to Max as Max is team leader.
I thought I remembered that Ferrari bumped Sainz down behind their No 1, and the Aussi at Mclaren got told to move aside at his home race, no matter what they say publicly, there are team orders that favor one driver over another... Oh yeah, different strategies!

I thought I remembered that Ferrari bumped Sainz down behind their No 1, and the Aussi at Mclaren got told to move aside at his home race, no matter what they say publicly, there are team orders that favor one driver over another... Oh yeah, different strategies!
Stacked pit stops don't work well usually (Driver A pits and B comes in x minuets behind as A leaves) So tire strategy has to be different compounds on each car . So cars pit at different stages of the race. The team look at times and a car behind may be doing better times. So if the car ahead is on harder compound to the driver behind he should be faster. You only need to block rival teams.

Stacked pit stops don't work well usually (Driver A pits and B comes in x minuets behind as A leaves) So tire strategy has to be different compounds on each car . So cars pit at different stages of the race. The team look at times and a car behind may be doing better times. So if the car ahead is on harder compound to the driver behind he should be faster. You only need to block rival teams.
Yes, I do understand, however it doesn't detract from the fact that Sainz got bumped a few times to Leclerc's benefit last season... even when he was the higher of the two in the championship.

Yes if Red Bull slip up like in Melbourne Australia Charles Leclerc could take lead and champioship. Carlos is also a contender.
Not impossible but unlikely, according to 'Sky' Red Bull's error last race wasn't a 'Mechanic assembly' set-up error as presumed, but an error in the specification!
I'm wondering though, why did 'someone' change the specs on one corner on Max's car that weekend?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back