Resource icon

Apps ferito-liveCarTracker 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Just wanted to upload a screenshot but I saw you already updated your resource. When I open the .ini file it shows; number of cars = 4. However when I use the app it displays a lot more cars than 4. My ideal setup would be to have at max 2 cars displayed.

the one in front of you (red)
the one behind you (green)
(or whatever color the user prefers...)

* This way you can make these two numbers really big and still leave enough view
space. Even the driver names could be left out.

All other information is not practical in a race were you have to react quick and keep your eyes on the track as much as possible. Later on after the race you could load in more cars by editing the .ini file and examine more precisely what your opponents did.

So basically the 4 cars given in the .ini file are close to perfect for me however it displays way more cars than that which fills up unwanted space.

Having said that I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this app and it works great.

Hi.

On the overview text I explain that the number of cars are the number at the top and bottom of the driver, so to match what you are looking for, a value of 1 will be OK. The information may not be practical to you, but could come handy for someone else. I have raced on sims like rFactor and iRacing, where a similar panel exists, so I am very familiar with its usage.[edit]I think I may sound kind of arrogant on the above paragraph, was not my intention[/edit]

Unfortuntalely, this application, as many others, will not work on replay, for review or post race analysis, as the information that the app relays on does not exists.

Thanks for your comments. It has been fun, but also very challenging, and at some times, frustrating, to develop this little app. :D

Cheers

Last edited:
Btw...it reads changes like font size and opacity...but it doesn't affect on the color of the font. Simply it's always white except my nick which is yelow as I said...

Last edited:
Thanks for the update.
On testing this update I found that the No1 driver's name does not show on the list after the first lap.
Is this normal?
I cannot remember whether that was the case in previous versions.

Hmm, for me adding either line causes the app to not show up in AC (not even in the list on the side). Thanks anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. Maybe Fernando will get a chance to have a look for the next update.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.